Good or bad?

As I was driving home I got a call from Josh. Great.

"Josh I don't really want to talk to you."

"Baby, please. I need you to bail me out."

"Don't call me 'baby' you're my ex, and bail you out? what did you do this time?

"I'll explain when you get here."

"Oh my god josh. you owe me big time!"

"I know baby I'm sorry!"

"Bye josh."

Why does he have to do this to me? I just want to be away from him! I mean he cheated on me with my so called 'best friend'.

As I pulled into the prisons parking lot it all came back to me. great, the last time I was here it wasn't to bail josh out. it was me getting put behind bars. I don't like these memories getting flashed back into my head. Why does this always happen to me?

As I walk inside I don't miss any of this. The cameras, the orange jump suits, the security. I just want to get in and get out.

"Excuse me, can I help you?"

"Um I'm looking for Joshua Brandy."

"Ok that will be $1,500."

"He better have done something bad"

"He will be right out."

He seriously owes me big time. He has some explaining to do.

"Kelly?"

As i turn around to look I see Chase standing behind me. what is going on?

"Yeah, um what are you doing here?"

"Josh called me and told me to bail him out. what are you doing here?"

"Same reason.."

Before any of us could say another word josh comes walking out.

"Hey guys! so glad you both are here. now can one of you take me home."

"I will."

"Thanks Kelly."

"Yeah." "Bye Chase I'll see you tomorrow"

"Ok bye Kelly, bye Josh."

Ok that wasn't awkward at all. what was josh doing? why did he send both of us? that's weird.

The car ride was pretty silent on the way home. neither one of us talked. I was too pissed off, and I think Josh was scared.

"Hey, um Kelly?"

Never mind..

"Yeah, what do you want? I'm driving."

"Thanks for coming tonight. I really owe you."

"Yeah, I know you do." "What did you do anyways?"

"I got caught drinking and smoking."

"Oh my god Josh! why do you do this to yourself?!"

"I'm sorry Kelly!"

"Josh just shut up."

Josh has been doing this for a long time. He's gotten caught a lot. I mean if you got caught the first time, don't you think you would know better? nope, not Josh. his brain is the size of a pea I swear.

After I drop Josh off I decided to just go home. it wasn't that late but there's nothing else to do and I just didn't want to be around other people. once again, my Friday night is ruined. why can't I just have a normal Friday for once? oh great, now my phones ringing.

"Hey Kelly!"

Oh my god it's Chase. act cool Kelly,act cool.

"Yo what's up!"

Ok, that was not cool.

"Haha hey thanks again for driving me home."

"Oh yeah no problem."

"Did you ever figure out what Josh did?"

"Yeah same thing as all the other times. smoking and drinking."

"Oh wow. Josh needs to stop."

"Yeah, you're telling me." "hey I'm getting tired. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah totally."

"Ok, bye."

Did I just really have a phone conversation with Chase Bryant?! ok, I'm not freaking out. wait yes I am! Chase is the most popular boy in the school and he's talking to me! oh my god! this is officially the best night ever!