A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Seven

Start from the beginning

“It is not just about marketing and advertisement,” he had said. “It is about getting personal with the boys. Most importantly, it’s about giving people a chance.”

They were giving out a pair of front seat concert tickets to the concert at Chicago for the best entry submitted. Contestants needed to submit an entry of no more than hundred words why they feel that they should win the tickets.

So far, there had been more a thousand entries and more were still on their way.

“Some of these entries are really sweet,” Niall told me.

“Which is?” Louis asked as the rest of the boys came to join us. Harry plodded in the loveseat with me.

“This guy is writing in for his girlfriend. He hopes to use it to propose to his girlfriend.”

“Wow, how romantic.”

I rolled my eyes. “I hope he’s planning other things as well.”

They looked at me.

“What’s your ideal proposal?” Liam asked.

“Me?” I sat there thinking for a moment before breaking out into a laugh. “Haven’t thought of it actually. Seems quite a far way away.”

“Not really,” Harry pointed out. “You are seventeen this year. It’s quite a good age to get proposed to.”

I glared at him.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” Niall asked.

“No,” I answered. “Never had one.”

The boys’ faces displayed shock.

“Never dated before?” Zayn asked.

I shook my head.

“So,” Louis asked teasingly. “Does that mean you haven’t been kissed?”

I glared at him.

“You are still a virgin!” Niall piped.

“What’s wrong?” I retorted. “Anyway, I want to keep it for the right guy. I don’t go around sleeping with guys.”

Harry’s hand came to rub me on my shoulders. “Cool down. It’s just a joke.” He turned to Louis and Niall, “Stop teasing her.”

“Sorry,” the two of them chorused.

I noticed that Zayn became unusually quiet.

“So,” Liam continued. “What other entries do we have?”

“Quite difficult to pick out one, isn’t it?” Harry asked and the rest nodded in agreement.

“Hey, there’s one here,” Niall said as he picked up an entry paper.

“My daughter has been a great fan ever since you’ve started. But being wheel chair bounded, she was unable to go for the shows or to the autograph sessions or to the airport whenever you are in town, just like any other normal girl. She contracted leukaemia  two years ago and is currently going through chemotherapy. She has been very brave and I want to give her a memorable sixteenth birthday present – your concert tickets. I am a single working mother and I earn just enough to send her for chemo sessions and see through our basic daily needs. I hope I can win this pair of tickets just for her. Please.”

Everyone went silent for a moment.

“Looks like you’ve found your winner,” I said as I saw them with welled up tears.

“Can’t we do anything more for the girl?” Liam asked.

“How about a backstage tour?” Louis offered.