01 - " bruises "

There are different aftermaths of a quarrel,or fights, between couples. There are those who eventually continue on like nothing happened, there are those who apologizes afterwards, and those who regrets it afterwards. But, yours is part of the latter category, enlisted with the break-ups, depression, and suicidal accidents.

It would always start out depressing;

Sitting on the empty bed with wrinkled, white bedsheets around your curled up body, your half-broken phone played a playlist of sad and depressing music. [examples: seventeen - don't wanna cry, bts - spring day, i need u, dead leaves, young forever, davichi - cry again] and the waterworks flowed onto the blanket crumbled together in the use of a pillow.

Your gaze would blankly stare at the plain, white walls of your bedroom you shared with your significant before fixing themselves upon the photo frames of your college years downward to your last high school days. Memories of your times together in the same dorm, with friends, and eventually moving in together clouded your mind eventually tearing your heartstrings apart, slowly and (un)carefully.

This deep feeling of anger and pain surfacing your actions, that you quickly stood up–ignoring the huge headache it caused–and curled your fingers to a fist before slamming it onto the photo frame of your wedding that had just happened two weeks ago. You stared at the dulling wedding ring on your finger before violently slipping it off and throwing the object across the room.

"Is it my fault...?" Your bleeding and scraped up knuckles glided down the cracked wall.

Your other hand(also bruised up) gripped onto the skirt of your white, transparent dress. You watched the blood dripping onto the clean fabric fall in a clock ticking rhythm. Your weaken body falls onto the floor and trembled in fear and heartbreak. 'If I die like this, would she care...?' Tears blurred your vision, your outstretched hand reach to grab a piece of glass on the soft, carpeted floor and you shakily lifted up your wrist and cut the glass piece across your pale skin.

The river flow of blood relieved your stress as a smile grew when you saw a glimpse of the crimson color. The background noise of someone banging on the wooden surface of the door and constantly turning the locked doorknob was blurred from your hearing, but the cry for your pet name still resided,"hon! Why is the door locked!? Please open up, I'm sorry..."

Turning your body to your stomach, you slowly tried to get up onto your hands and knees to at least crawl to open the door, but your palms failed to hold up and you fell onto your elbow. The door finally swung open and your hand reached towards the older female. You blinked your eyes and you saw her bottom lip tremble, her face scrunched up in pain and regret before rushing over to you and pulling you into her arms.

"Stay with me, [name]."

Hearing the cry in her voice pained you and you loudly released all your sadness, frustration, regret, and sorrow onto the dark black-purple sweater as you rested your forehead on her shoulder. She tenderly hugged you as her eyes gazed onto the fallen photo frame and the crack on the wall.

After a few minutes of crying, you stopped when the soft touch of your wife's hand touched your stomach."What is it,Mino-babe?" You asked. You placed your hand on top of hers, when she took your hands in hers and kiss your bruised knuckles.

"I'm sorry for saying it in a non-caring way, I was just stressed and surprised. But,"

She looked kindly into your eyes, with the glossed reflection in your irises and smiled, adding a peck on your lips.

"...but, I really do want that baby."