x1

If you skipped the prologue you will be very confused! This chapter is based off part of it!

•Fran in multimedia•

I'm gonna take yall back to a month after I last saw Sway.

May 13, 2017

"Get yo ass up Franchesca! You not staying here for free!" Ms.Shallow, the owner of this group home i'm staying at. I'm the oldest one here being 19 years old and everyone else are ages new born to 18. I was only in prison over night, my lawyer is literally the best and she got me out. Sad thing is, no one wants to sell a girl who has a prison record a house. I groaned as I turned over in my uncomfortable bed and got up.

"Wash them damn dishes!" Shallow said.

I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Everyone was downstairs early this morning.

"Fran!" Abiss, a 15 year old girl I've grown to love called.

She was like a little sister tome, she looks up to me and I do my best to give her a good role model. My life has changed now, no one here knows why i'm really here and that's best. Abiss comes to me with boy trouble, high school drama, help with homework, sports, allat.

"Huh?" I asked walking toward the fridge past all the other kids

"Can we go somewhere today?" She asked

I grabbed a container of strawberries and ate one while I thought of an answer.

"Yaaa," I nodded

She smiled and ran upstairs To go get dressed I assume. I put my strawberries away and went to go do the same thing. I threw on a simple black runner with flowers and some black sandals, I put my long hair into two braids and went about my day. I grabbed my iPhone 7 and my keys and walked out my room.

"Where you going?" Mikey, a 15 year old boy who likes Abiss asked me

"Bout my business Mikey," I said as I walked downstairs and was greeted by Abiss at the front door.

"Bye Mikey," she said smiling and walking out with me.

We walked toward my hummer and got in, securing our seat belts and allat. Just because I stay in a home doesn't mean I can't have nice things. I wasn't able to get a home but I have a job that pays well.

"Where we going?" I asked

"Mall?" She suggested

I nodded and backed out the driveway. She plugged my phone into the aux cord and started playing music. Buzzin by Partynextdoor & Lil Yachty played through the speakers. The song played and we sung our favorite part

You never stunted till you met a nigga like me

Don't you disagree

I gave you everything you need

That part and another one makes me thing of Sway punk ass. Speaking of Sway my second favorite part played

Lil Boat

I made you look better than you was

Run up a stack thicker than some Bloods

Took you straight out the hood, took you out the mud

Just because