Meeting

We never spoke again. THe next 2 years slowly went by, i no longer was a child, i was 17 now, more advanced.I checked my phone, therewas a twitter update by Kellin quinn. Free tiickets to see my...... It read. i clicked on it, HE WAS GOING TO HAND OUT FREE TICKETS I JUST HAD TO WIN!

I sent my form in. 3 months later i recived an email "Congradulations Chelsea Smillea, you are going too see Kellin Quinn on the 3rd Of july, You will have a meal then get a makeover, after the show you will meet all Seeping with sirens members and will be given a signed new album by Kellin Quinn" I screamed so loud. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH . My neighbour told me to shut up and i blushed. Oh well. 

The date came, 3rd of July. I went to the place and had burger and chips, with a desert of fruit. I had my makeover, i was applyed powder, concealer foundation green eyeshadow and pastel lipgloss.Then the big moment arrived, i was going to see KELLIN QUINN.

I went backstage and saw him, i must have been in shock , when i oke up i heared that soft voice, He was sining roger rabit over me! "Kkk...Kellin?" I said in schock, He told m he'd got me and it was ok.