We Need To Put A Stop To Bullying

THIS IS NOT LIKE ALL THE OTHER BOOKS YOU HAVE READ. PLEASE READ AND CONSIDER, ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

(This is not ment to offend or blame anyone, it is meerly my opinion of what goes on and what should be done)

Dear Bullies,

You see that 15-year-old girl holding hands with her one-year-old son that you called a slut?

She was raped at 13.

You see that boy crying that you made fun of for being a cry-baby?

His best friend committed suicide last night.

You see that girl that you make fun of for having all those bruises?

She is abused by her parents.

You see that bald woman that you made fun of?

She is dying of breast cancer.

You see that old man that you called ugly?

He got a serious injury to his face in the war.

You see that man that you made fun of for having all those burns?

He ran into a burning hospital to save his dead daughter.

You see that girl that you called fat?

She is starving herself.

You see that boy you called stupid?

He has Down syndrome.

Like this status and re-post if you are against bullying. I bet that none of you will re-post this status.

I did

"Your Emo,"

"Emo is just short for emotional."

"Your still Emo."

"Okay thanks."

"Seriously have you seen the way you dress?"

"Yeah i dress how i want"

"It's Emo."

"Okay."

"Do you cut? Can i see your scars?"

"Nope."

"But your Emo, all Emo's cut."

"No not all 'Emo's' cut. Just those who are in search of a release. One's who life isn't even worth living anymore but death is not so welcoming either. They don't want death anymore then we do but sometimes they just need to forget all of their problems and focus on something different, something that they can feel, like pain. So don't you ever dare catagorize people. I don't think those people are Emo, i think their just human beings with feelings. They are no different from you or me."

"can i still see your scars?"

"No but i can give you one to look at of your own, if you don't back the heck off. Don't let jerks affect you or make fun of people because they do something different. Don't let judgemental people judge others without knowing them first. Sometimes judging an entire group of people you can be almost 100% wrong about all of them."

Don't let bullies rule your life, or the life of others, even if you don't know that person yourself. Stand Up and stop the bullying. Post this on your board and to your fans, if you repost this people will know that you want to put an end to all the judging and all of the bullying that goes on in the world.

♥☆♥☆Society is wrong. Dead wrong.

We’re taught that exotic is beautiful.

We’re taught to believe that miniature waists, and perfect tans are beautiful.

We’re convinced that the blonde girls with the gorgeous smiles will win every time.

But, the truth is?

Originality is beautiful.

Big brown eyes, green eyes, blue eyes. Curves.

Your natural skin tone is beautiful.

Your hair color, your smile. Your voice, your laugh, your personality.

Every inch of you is beautiful, every single part of you shines with your essence.

You, my dear? You’re lovely.♥☆♥☆

==>The girl you just called fat...she's overdosing on diet pills.

==>The girl you just called ugly...she spends hours putting on makeup, hoping people will like her.

==>The boy you just tripped...he is abused enough at home.

==>See that man with the ugly scars...he fought for his country.

==>That guy you just made fun of for crying...his mother is dying.

**Post this if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't repost this, but I'm sure the people with a heart and a backbone will.

This first chapter is just the beginning of whats to come. If you are reading this and laughing, you most likely are a bully or you probably have a sick mind.

I went through almost all of this and the bullying HAS to stop. It's a serious matter, in some states, it's even against the law.

If you are serious about this kind of stuff, send me your stories, your forwards that you ignore, or another persons story you'd like to share. D

on't underestimate the power of the people. We can stop bullying. Forever.

April 20 is the day to do it. wear as much red as you can and sign up at http://www.dayofsilence.org/ 

Thanks so much for supporting this cause. 

please check out the song on the side, it has true meaning.

(p.s. i have NO clue why its rated PG-13 it won't let me change it)