Chapter Twelve: The Dark King of Magic

The raven flew as fast as his wings would allow her to until he reached his destination of the dark kingdom of Red Magic. This kingdom was once a beautiful place full of magic, fairies, and other such creatures that were pure of heart. Until the king and queen birthed a greedy and envious child that wanted everything.

This child was greedy and envious beyond compare. He wanted everything that everyone had. If someone had a toy, he wanted that same toy. If someone had a dessert with lots of strawberries, he wanted that dessert. But eventually, his greediness turned him dark when he discovered magic.

He learned from the best wizard he could find and learned all the magic he could before killing his teacher. He then used his dark magic to take over his kingdom and made it just the way he wanted it to be, where everyone respected him and loved him.

However, the Dark King heard from three fairies that there was a prince who was born perfect and beautiful. That only made the king jealous and out of anger, he stormed to the castle of the Nikifolov royals. He laid eyes upon the prince, which he was as beautiful as everyone said he was. With his long sliver hair and his bright blue eyes; It only made him even more angry.

How dare this child become better than him? Out of pure anger and jealousy, the Dark King killed the prince's parents before cursing the prince with awful powers of ice and snow. "Your power will be gone when someone can see past your mask and discover the true prince inside." He said before leaving the castle with the prince screaming in pain as his powers went out of control.

But that was nine years ago and the dark king, Jean-Jack Leroy, couldn't have been happier with his life. His servants and everyone in his kingdom loved him and respected him and he had everything he could want. However, he had not heard any news from the Ice Prince Viktor. How he longed to hear the news that Viktor killed himself out of sadness with no one to love him, leaving only Jean to be the perfect king of them all.

The day that Viktor and Yuuri were getting closer to each other and left Viktor's old castle, Jean-Jack was eating chocolate covered strawberries as he enjoyed the servants that fanned him. But soon, he spotted his faithful pet come into the room. "Ah, Seung-Gil. Nice of you to come back." He greeted.

The raven transformed into a man with saggy black hair and cold black eyes. "I'm sorry I was gone for so long, my lord, but I have news of the Ice Prince, Viktor."

The Dark King laughed and ate another chocolate strawberry. "Let me guess: He finally killed himself and now I am the most perfect man in all the kingdoms?" He asked without a second thought.

Seung-Gil bit his lip and shook his head. "I'm afraid not, my lord. I'm afraid that he found someone who has fallen in love with him and... He's fallen for them too." He said with a shaky voice, "They're in love."

Jean-Jack paused as he shallowed the strawberry before he began to laugh like a madman. He threw the box of chocolate strawberries away, looking at the servants with a dark look. They instantly ran off, leaving the two men alone in the room.

"Sire, I understand you are upset. But you should've expected this." Seung-Gil said as the king paced back of forth in front of his red and gold throne.

"I know, I know! But I didn't expect it to be so soon!" Jean-Jack sighed and held his head as his hair began to burn, red fire crackling brightly.

"Sir, what shall you do now? I mean, you could just leave the prince alone and-" Seung-Gil was cut off by a large fireball being thrown at his head. Lucky, he dodged it with ease, having been used to things being thrown at his head.

"No! I must be the most beautiful and the most perfect man in the world! I can not have Viktor take that spot." Jean-Jack yelled as he sat down in his throne, stomping his foot like a child.

Seung-Gil sighed out and walked towards the king, sitting on his lap. "Then what shall you do, my king?"

The Dark asking looked up at his pet before tapping his chin. "I don't know, but I know that we have to make them afraid of us. I know that I want to kill him myself."

The Raven nodded before he began to kiss his king's neck. He didn't like that he had to be controlled by his power hungry man, but he loved his man with all his heart when he wasn't greedy or evil.

Meanwhile, three fairies were watching from a crystal ball that they had together the Dark King and his pet. The three fairies were Christophe, Guan Hong, and Leo. They were the three fairies that were the protectors of every child that was ever birthed in the kingdoms. But their main mission now was Viktor and his curse.

"Oh no, this is terrible!" Guan Hong exclaimed.

"Hey, calm down." Leo said as he comforted the smallest fairy. "Everything will be alright."

"Besides, have you seen the way the two look at each other?" Christophe asked with a smile before waving his hand over the crystal ball to a where Yuuri was laying Viktor onto his bed. The three of them saw the peasant blush when he looked down at the prince. "See how in love they are."

"But is that love strong enough to defeat King JJ?" Guan Hong asked, still in worry.

"We can only hope and wait, Guan." He said honestly.

But Christophe still had hope as he stared down at the couple in the ball. "Love is more powerful than evil, you two. Just wait and see."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everybody! Yes, the villain of this story is JJ and I'm sorry to the JJ girls, I just couldn't think of any other person that would be a perfect villain for this story!

So, I'm very sorry that I've been busy, finals are coming up and I've been busy with trying to pass Chemistry and now I'm trying to pass Geometry. DX It's not fun at all. And I've also been trying to get ready for my Theater final too which requires a poster, two monologues, and a essay about a play I read. It's all crazy.

Anyway, please make sure to vote and comment if you guys wanna see more! We're so close to 400 reads and that makes me so happy! Thank you all so much! Bye bye!