.11

.11
-----
Tick. Tick. Tick.

The clock on the wall kept ticking as the seconds turned to minutes and minutes to hours. It hadn't been to long since the lady had left me to my thoughts. It might have been thirty minutes or an hour but it felt like years to me.

Knock knock

I was pulled out of my thoughts as someone knocked on my hotel door. I walked over to the door unlocking it and opening it up a little bit.

"Hello gorgeous. Can I come in?" Toru asked giving me a huge toothy smile.

"Of course you can, handsome." I said opening the door fully to allow Toru in.

After I closed the door I barley had time to turn around before I Toru grabbed me and spun me around in his arms.

"I'm so glad you came." He said before gently setting me down.

"I missed you. Plus I've never been to Japan before." I said wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I missed you too you dork." He said before giving me a light peck.

"So your taking me out tonight? Can you help me pick an outfit?" I asked Toru still keeping my grip around his neck and his grip on my hips.

"I'd be happy to help you pick something out. And yes I'll be taking you out to eat." He said pulling away and walking to my suitcase.

As he looked through my cloths I couldn't help but enjoy my view.

"How about this?" He asked pulling out a dress.

I don't normally wear dresses but I brought one just in case. The one Toru had pulled out was a casual dress with the top half being a solid color with sleeves and the skirt with a white floral pattern.

"What color is it?" I asked him.

I still hadn't told Toru about me being color blind but I knew it was going to come out sometime.

"You can't tell what color it is?" He asked giving me a confused look.

"I'm color blind I can't see an color other then black and white." I said looking at my hands

"The dress is navy blue and you don't have to be shy or embarrassed I still like you. Just because your color blind doesn't mean my feelings are going to change if you were scared of that." He said grabbing me and giving me a tight hug.

"Thank you Toru. Now I'll go get changed and then we can head out." I said grabbing the dress from his hands and my black high top converses and heading to the spacious bathroom.
----

"How do I look?" I asked Toru stepping out of the bathroom.

"You look...beautiful. But there's something missing." He said going back to my luggage pulling out a hate for me.

"There that's better. Now shall we go?" He asked hooking my arm with his.

"Let's go." I said and then we were off.
----
A little update since I've been gone for a while. Again didn't have time to edit. Thank you for reading my story and being patient with me.
~Century