your choice...

im going to my best friends house the worst part was his girlfriend angel they should of named her devil i little more like her.shes so rude and old shes like 26 pervert in the house . and guess what she hates me. even better right. the last time i was there she was feeling herself and harry was all for it. after i left he said he was sorry and that i could come over next week and here i am.

i walk up to the door and ring the door bell..... she opens it shes wearing well she was bearly waering anything  "ohh its you" she mumbels  under her breath  "baby your ugly friend is here" she cought and the "ugly'' part so harry wouldnt hear it '' hiii '' you here harry run to you and hug you ''heyy love'' you say a little bit happier '' okay dont break him i need him for tonight" she smirked at you.with that she grabed him and started leterly swaloing his face. i feel really awkward so i pull them apart "im going to get something too eat at taco bell, goodbye'' i said walking away awkwardly "hey love, will come'' angel said ''you shouldnt be hungry" i said walking to the door more "what makes you think that darling" harry said wale putting his hang on your shoulder but you move your shoulder from his grasp ''because the hole time i was here you were eating each others faces''

''NO WAIT PLEASE'' harry yelled '' YOU know what harry chose, chose who you want cause i cant live like this'' your voice cracking and lowering by  each word you said  '' good idea'' devil i mean angel said 'wale toching harry by his neck the place he likes most. "leave Y/N" your haert chadered 

you coughed and then said '' your choice'' you were mad but you new they were going to breake up and he will come too you too help but this time hell no 

1 year later..

im now getting ready too performe for M.S.G. its been i think a year since i last talked to harry i herd him and angel broke up.( knew it) but to bad cause i moved that very day thats what i came over to say too him. and later that week there were sitings of HARRY STYLES at my old apartment complex  after that day i started singing more and dancing and here i am at M.S.G performing i ve been singing for a year now. i ve seen harry at the VMA's and the brit awards, teen choice , much music and more the funny part is i won 3 at each one and there always there to see me i always look at him.

'' HEY GUYS HOW YA DOING YOU READY FOR TONIGTS SHOW'' man i love my fans

month after..

"billbored awards now love you guys" i post a tweet with a pic of me in my beautiful dress its a nude color with jems around parts of my body i matched it with white heels with jems. harry loved me in these kind of dresses and guess what? im aving an intevew with the boys ahh i love one direction. me and perrie are best friends.i cant wait