SEXXXXXXX

Just saying I want the song at the top to play when I intensely make out with someone

Although I am listening to some heavy shit while writing this (Motionless in white is the shit)

Also im sorry for two things: 1. not updating this shit since april

2: I'm sorry if this seems a little copied, im getting this all from a gay BDSM midget porno. The guys in it look like fucking hairy ass gnomes let me tell you.

You thought about what about what stingy said, and you allowed it. You wanted Stingy. You NEEDED Stingy inside you right now. There was this trampoline in the middle of the room and you began to fuck each other on this trampoline

 There was this trampoline in the middle of the room and you began to fuck each other on this trampoline

You begin to make out on the trampoline. These kisses aren't like normal soft ones. They are rough, intimate, and passionate. You can feel his tongue entering your mouth, so you slide yours into his mouth. You explore each other's mouths, licking each other's teeth and tounges and putting your tongues in the back of each other's mouth's, trying to make each other vomit with pleasure. Stingy takes of your shirt (if you're a girl you're he also takes off your bra if you're a guy you're not wearing a bra if you're some sort of other gender what am I supposed to tell you) and you blush. He begins softly nibbling and licking your ear, making you moan in pleasure. He then whisper's into your ear "you're mine tonight baby." He then licks your jaw, down to your nipples. He then begins sucking on your nipples, his tongue licking it around in a circular motion, diving you into more pleasure. He begins playing with your other nipple, squeezing your boob (if you're a female or whatever im respectful okay) and you begin to moan. "Nnh...Stingy...Oh yeahhh..." Your moans trailed off. He knew you were ready for more. He then took off his shirt. "Like what you see?" He said. You were amazed at how muscular he was for an 8 year old.  "Hell yeah" you said in your sexiest voice ever. You slipped your pants off and then you were fully naked. Stingy looked at your naked body like a piece of chocolate cake he'd love to devour. He then pulled down his pant's and you saw his tiny wiener. "Suck," he said. You leaned in and began sucking on his dick, making him moan in pleasure and desire. "Ohh..oh yeah bitch...keep going so I can jizz all over your pretty little face and...OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Stingy screamed from you giving him the most perfect blowjob ever. "Did you like that, or do you need to cream my face a little more?" You said, cocky but submissive. "Shut up bitch. You're my bitch now, so that means I am your dominator and I call you bitch and you call me daddy." Stingy said, correcting you. "Now I must punish you for talking back to me, and no one ever-and I mean ever-talks back to their daddy!" He said. He then put a bALL GAG INyour mouth. You were now his slave. You had your hands grabbed on to the rail thingy of the trampoline, and the position you were in was doggy style. your ass was in the air, and Stingy was about to penetrate it with his 1 1/2 inch punisher. He then slid it into your ass. "OHHHHH YES DADDY!" You screamed from the pleasure. "THAT'S MORE LIKE IT BITCH!" He yelled in pleasure from being inside you, and spanked you. Soon he came inside you, and you came all over the trampoline. You collapsed on the trampoline, and Stingy fell on you and almost broke your back. "Oof!" you said. "I love you stingy." You said. Stingy intertwined his hand with your's. "I love you too." He said.

WHAT THE FUCK