True Love

Jasmine: ...I truly l..Love....

James: Go on

With all eyes staring at me, my heart started beating faster then ever. Sweat fell from my for head my blood pumped to everywhere. My body temperature went high. I was scared. I was told that the person I choose is going to be my boyfriend. It was a nerve wrecking moment. I took a deep breath and went through all the good memories with the guys. Trying to choose the best guy.

I remembered about how me and James met. How I was all quiet and mean but then he warmed up to me. How we would always to our homeoweks together. He was always there for me through thick and thin.

I was heading towards my form room but got stopped on the way by a tall lad. I looked at him with a confused face and as the idiot I am, I questioned him "Do I know you?". He smiled and gave me a chuckle. "Sorry, I am new here and would like to know where room 7 is" his voice was soft and gentle. Like an angel. I looked up at him and pointed in the direction he needed to go. He thanked me and suggested that we should meet up later on. I babbled on saying that I would love to. "Love at first sight! Is this it? Is this what love felt like?" As these thoughts scrolled through my head, I remembered that I needed to go to my class.

Ah good times!

I loved the study date yesterday as well! How he said the we make the 'perfect' team.

Y...Y...You look very pretty. I love your outfit. And it makes your blue eyes sparkle. Anyway... let's get on with this project! The compliments he gave me. They were so Sweet.

I will never forget how he told me he loved me. It is unforgettable.        I wanna tell you something. I really enjoy being with you. I really do. I tell my mum about you everyday, the things we do in school, the laugh we share, everything. All these wonderful memories of you and me have become a story now. My mum knows about them all. Everday I wake up for school happily because I know I'm going to see you. Whenever something bad happens, your always there for me. You were the first friend I ever made in the school. You showed me that not everyone is mean. I want you to now that... I love you!

But then there was Joe. He was quite rude at the beginning so I would speak to him with sass but after a month, we started to get along with each other. By then I started falling for him because the shop would usually be quite busy in the mornings so we would listen to music to speed up our pace. We noticed that we had the same taste in music and during evenings it was not that crowded or bus so we would talk to each other and try to get to know each other a little better.

Now we always stare at each other and we started texting each other recently and he is so dreamy.

We can't forget about John. He compliments me so much. He is too sweet! She looked beautiful. Her legs being exposed into the sunlight caused me to become breathless. The blue dress made her eyes pop. The see through laced edge showed some of her skin. The beautiful purse wraped against her shoulder  matched with the off white high heels. As she turned when getting up, I noticed her backless dress revealed her hot body and I just knew that she was the one for me. That's what he said to me when I first met him. how sweet!

Eilis: Jasmine?

Phoebe: Are you gonna tell us?

Joe: There will be no hard feelings.

John: Don't worry!

Me: I...Love....James!

James: Aww Jasmine!!

He ran to me and hugged me so tight, pucked me up and spun me around while kissing me passionately. I can't believe I did that! I told him that I love him and he looked me in the eyes and said "I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?"

I immediately said yes and then we passed the night together.

4 years later

James: I am so glad we decided to get married!

Me: me too hun!

Juliet: Mummy!! I'm hungry!!

Julia: Daddy!! I'm bored!!

Me: Okay sweetie let's make you some food.

James: Alright darling!

The End

___________________________________

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this story! Thanks for reading, voting and commenting. Please share with friends and family! And check out some of my other works!