Chapter 4-Back In The Swing Of Things

**Ashlyn's POV**
*2 Weeks Later*

"Hurry up, Ryan!" I yelled, running through the airport. "We're gonna miss our flight!"

"Sheesh! Sorry Ash!" he called behind me.

I've been in Canada for the past two weeks, Ryan and Chaz keeping careful watch on me. I've felt absolutely safe with them. Today, Ryan's coming with me back to Atlanta to record a few songs I've been writing for my returning album. I've also managed to write a song about Justin calling me a bitch in his song. That was over the line.The album title is going to be Standing. I really think GSY is gonna be the main single from the album that gets all the hype. The media claims that everyone is in love with it.

Anyways, here we are hustling through an airport because Ryan couldn't wake his lazy ass up on time.

And, why couldn't I take a private jet, you may ask? Not many people know of my location, and we're trying to keep it that way. Who knows? I could've called in for my flight and Justin might've picked up the phone. There has been no publicity surrounding him since the awards. I'm kind of worried, not for him, but for myself. He's probably man hunting me right now. Oh well. Good luck to him.

We're hoping that when we get to Def Jam, he won't be there. As Ryan caught up to me I curiously asked him "So you did say he really can't control me right?"

He nodded. "He can get into your head and taunt you, but that's all he can really do. If he tells you to do something, don't let him trick you. You're brain was so used to following his command that you still do it, even when he can't control you. Just shake it off."

I nodded in return. "Alright." We arrived to the waiting area for our flight. We sat down with our bags isolated from everyone else. Our flight leaves in fifteen minutes so we should be boarding in a bit. 

Just as soon as I thought of it they announced for us to board the plane. We're first class so I'm glad we should be pretty much left alone. As I sat down in my seat I started thinking......

Where did we go wrong? Justin and I were perfect at one point. I thought, inseparable.

Oh yeah, he became half werewolf.

Ryan told me he was going to the restroom. I nodded and laid my head back, closing my eyes. Hey, it's a six hour flight. I might as well get some sleep.

**Justin's POV**

"Justin I am sick of you! We're over! I'm serious this time! There really wasn't even an us in the first place! I'm tired of you using me to get Ashlyn back!"

I glanced up at Selena from the couch, raising an eyebrow. I was about to laugh, considering these are the familiar antics I get from her everyday. "Selena." I said calmly, trying to hide my amusement. "How many times do I have to tell you? You are going to help me get Ashlyn back whether you like it or not."

She pulled her lips back over her teeth, knowing not to argue with me. She turned her head and walked back down the hall to her room. Yes, she  has a room in this house. Pretty much all my friends do.

I've been thinking constantly since the VMAs...trying to figure out when I'm going to make my next move. I know Ash is anticipating me to do something. That's why I've been silent with the media. I don't want her to know when I come for her. I have to make sure everything is perfect when I do, though. I'mnot sure how I'm going to go about getting her back anymore. I might try a different approach.

Well, we'll see. Time will tell.

**Ashlyn's POV** (Play song/video on side- WARNING:May cause tears)

Do you see me and still feel love?
Or have I changed inside your heart?
To have all of you was such a fuss
To give all of me is not enough

You left then
You came back
Sorry don't make it up to me
Sorry won't make me believe

I looked outside the booth to see Ryan smiling at me. I returned it as he gave me a thumbs up.

He's down on bending knees
You're down on bending knees
Sayin'

You didn't mean it
You didn't mean it
If you didn't mean it,
Then why would you say it?

You didn't mean it
You never mean it
Then why in the world
Would you say it?

There's no tomorrow
Don't you know?
Love me now
Or let me go

He didn't mean it
You never mean it
Then why in the world
Would you say it?

I looked up as Troy cut the music. "Ash I hate to interrupt you but we've gone over this a thousand times and you sound amazing. We need to get to other songs. So what we're gonna do is run the hook again and then we'll move on okay?" I nodded as he started the song again. I took a deep breath and prepared to sing the hook.

It's time to let you go
It's time to say goodbye
Boy, you need to know
I'm done with you messing with my mind...

The music cut "Great job Ashlyn. What do you wanna sing next?"

"Umm....let's record Fix A Heart?"

He nodded."Good idea. We'll work from there."

Wow, it feels so nice to be back to doing what I love. I never realized how much I missed it until now.

-------------------------------------------

Short filler because I had some free time tonight. So so sorry I haven't updated! I've been caught up playing volleyball which I do literally twice a day. But I've said before I dont like giving you guys excuses so ima shut up :)

What do you think? Any ideas? Inbox me!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

READ! :)

<LEXILUVSU>