Adventure Begins

Link's P.o.V.

I was still sniffing from the death of the Great Deku Tree. Besides Saria he was the only one that cared for me. Before he died he told me to find Zelda. I had no idea who Zelda is. She must be important. Maybe she is another Deku Tree. 

After hiking across the plains of Hyrule I saw a stone structure with a wooden bridge. Some tall metal people with swords and spears were near the wooden bridge. They must have not seen me because they turned around and went inside and closed the bridge. I was left alone outside. I screamed "Hey! Can someone open the door!" Someone must have heard me because the bridge came back down. A man came running out. He quickly realized that I was a child.

"Hey kid! What are you doing here and where are your parents?" The man asked as he brought me over the bridge.

"I'm here to give a message to Princess Zelda. I was sent by the Great Deku Tree. Also what are parents?" I was confused at the word.

"You must have hit your head if you think you have a message for her highness and not knowing what parents are. I'm going to take you to the orphanage. If you parents come along the can pick you up there.." I snuck away and hid in a alleyway. I decided to sleep there for the night.

The next morning I woke up from the noise outside. People were everywhere. I was wandering around not looking where I was going when I was met with a sudden force that knocked me down. I looked up and saw that a girl with red hair was on top of me. "I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there!" She said as she helped me up. "Heyyyy your clothes are different. Are you from the forest?"

"Yes I am I'm Link and this is Navi! What's your name?" I replied.

"I'm Malon! Hmmm I'm going to call you Fairy Boy!" 

"What! Why?"

"Because you have a fairy and you're a boy! At least you look like one."

"Don't worry I'm a boy. Anyway can you help me find Zelda?" I asked. She started laughing.

"You don't know where Zelda is?" 

"No I've never left the forest before." 

"Okay how about this. I'll show you the way to Zelda if you look for my dad since he hasn't come back from the castle yet and after you meet her you come to my farm to play!" 

"Okay deal!"

And with that a new friendship was born.

Author's Note 

Finally! I told you I was going to write a MaLink story so here it is! This will take place throughout Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Post Majora's Mask, and a Time Skip to Twilight Princess. Sorry the chapter is short. It's late right now and I'm tired. See you in the next chapter.