Inuyasha's Pov

Inuyasha P.O.V

The strange girl pulled the sarced arrow out of my chest. I grinned. I was back. I leaped into the air and landed on Mistress centipede's back I looked straight onto her red eyes she wriggled around trying to me throw me off but I hung on tight. "Old hag!"I hissed, with a slash of my claws I split the old hag in half "Find the light in the body! That the scared jewel!"yelled the old lady from the village.

I grinned. I was finally going to become full-demon. Swoosh! An arrow flew pass me and hit Mistress centipedes body I turned and glared at the girl "Watch it!" I said angrily, then a bright light came from the body Mistress centipede's where arrow hit , Mistress centipede suddenly disappeared. A pink glowing orb from the centipede's body fell to the ground, rolling onto the bridge "The Jewel!" I started running toward it then strangely something appeared on my neck it was a beaded necklace "Nothing can stop me now"I said smiling.

Kagome's P.O.V

"Wait! Come back!" I yelled chasing after the white-haired boy he was standing on the bridge not far from the pink glowing orb "Say the word!" Yelled Kaede 'What word!? What was the special word?' I thought desperately suddenly I noticed the cute ears twitching on his head I had only one chance "I hope this works"I muttered "Sit!" I yelled the boy crashed into the bridge "What the hell!"he said trying stand up. Once again I yelled "Sit!" Inuyasha crashed into the biridge more harder and fell into the river I gave a relieved sigh and picked up the jewel.

"Thanks for nothing" muttered Inuyasha rudely pulling himself out of the river. "Your so wet!" I exclaimed "Let's go back to the village and dry you" I said Inuyasha gave me a death stare and walked back alone with me following.

"Can you stop staring at me?" I asked Inuyasha politely Inuyasha turned his head away "I was only looking at the jewel around your neck"he said "Why do you want it so badly?"I asked taking the jewel off my neck and into my pocket, Kaede explained for me "Inuyasha's father was a great dog-demon and ruled the western lands," but as you can see Inuyasha is only a half-demon because-" "end of story"said Inuyasha.

Inuyasha got up , he was about to leave when a small creature leaped onto Inuyasha's shoulder "Master Inuyasha! Your alive" he exclaimed I realised he was a flea "What do you want? Miyoga?" said Inuyasha

The flea waved his arms around "Someone is in search of your father's tomb!"