A Little Fiesty

~Two Months Previous~
Third Person POV
"Fiona. You must go into hiding! Voldemort wants your power and he will kill you to get it!" Albus says worriedly with his hands on Fiona's shoulders. Fiona nods, tears beginning to gather in her eyes. "I will Father. I don't want to, but I know you're right." She begins to cry and throws her arms around Albus. A tear leaks from Albus' eye. He returns her hug. "You must go. Quickly! I had Minerva pack your bags this morning." He says. She nods and pulls away. She runs out of the room with tears flowing down her cheeks. Albus sighs and the flood gates open, tears drenching his robes as he releases a heart-wrenching sob.

~Present~
Fiona POV
"That Marlene lady said that Dumble-girl lives here." A male's voice says from outside my cabin. My head jerks up from where I was reading Tales of Beetle the Bard. "Shoot!" I mutter. I quickly stand up from my chair and smooth out the seat. I set my book down and put my empty plate in the sink to look as if I had just left for a stroll or some such. I mutter a spell to lock the door then I tip-toe up to my room and crawl under my bed. I slide my hand into a small slot and push a square piece of flooring to the side. I hear the door being broken down. I squirm into the hole under the flooring then slide it back into place. I use a spell to increase my hearing so I know what the intruders are doing. "... she doesn't seem to be here." "Nonsense! She's probably hiding. See, this seat is still warm. That means she's being in this room quite recently." "You two check down here. Malfoy and I will check upstairs." Malfoy?! That bastard from school is a Deatheater?! I let out a huff of annoyance and it echoes slightly in the empty space. "Shh! Did you hear that? Rosier! Goyle! She's up here somewhere!" Footsteps stomp on the stairs and doors are thrown open. Each sound gets closer to my hiding place. The door to my room slams open and four sets of footsteps enter. "She must be in here somewhere. It's the last room." I hear them through my drawers and bookshelves for a secret lever or something. "Crabbe, check under the bed." "Don't order me around, Malfoy." "Just do it!" The floor creaks as 'Crabbe' kneels down. I see a light shine through the small cracks around the edge of the entrance. "Hey, there's something under here!" My bed squeals as it's dragged across the floor. Someone tries to pry the cover off. "Ow! Those edges are sharp!" "Alohamora!" The spell unlocks the mechanism with a click. The cover is raised, exposing me to their view. "Oh, darn it!" I say and point my wand at them. They all point their wands at me. "The Dark Lord wants you alive, but I don't think he'll mind if you're a little damaged, so don't even try to escape." I glare but hand over my wand to the expectant hand that is held out for it. One of the men lifts me out then uses a spell to tie me in ropes. He holds my forearm stiffly and I feel the familiar feeling of being sucked through a pinprick as he apparates me somewhere. We arrive in front of a large manor. The manor is dark and eerie as if something isn't quite right about it. Three pops behind us signify the arrival of the others. They herd me into the manor and lead me down to the dungeons. They dump me in a cell and remove the ropes around me. They wall off laughing and making bets on how Voldemort is going to kill me. I hear the rattle of metal on metal behind me and slowly turn around. My eyes are met with a horrifying sight that causes me to almost scream. "M-Marlene?" I whisper, barely able to comprehend the chained, cut, bruised, and starved brunette in front of me. "I-I'm sorry," her voice croaks. "I-I didn't w-want to tell th-them. Th-they..." She trails off, whimpering and obviously reliving the ways they had tortured her. "Shh. Don't speak. I forgive you. I know you would never have given up my location if you had a choice." I whisper to her comfortingly. I wrap my arms gently around her frail body. "We're gonna be alright, I promise." I whisper. Marlene begins to cry. "Don't make promises you can't keep, little girl." A nasally voice says from behind me. A voice I know well. "Peter?! What are you doing here! You- you're on his side? How could you?!" I screech, releasing Marlene and whipping around. Marlene whimpers again at his voice and tries to shrink against the wall that she is chained to. "The Dark Lord has sent me to fetch you." He says and does then spell that ties me up. He unlocks the door to our cell and pulls me out. He winks at Marlene and mouths 'later sweetheart' while wearing a sadistic grin. He yanks me back up to the room that I had first been taken into. Sitting in a chair is a black cloaked man. As I'm thrown on the floor in front of him, he laughs. "Careful Petegrew. Wouldn't want to damage her beautiful skin." He says in a sickening sweet-toned voice with an under layer of sadistic pleasure. Did he just call me beautiful? Before I have a chance to ponder it for long, a light skinned hand stretches out from under the cloak and caresses my chin, pulling my head up to look him in the eyes. His eyes that are so blue you can see them even in the shadows of his cloak. A cold blue that turns your blood to ice and makes your heart pump faster in pure terror. His other hand appears out of his cloak and pushes his hood back, revealing a face that would be rather handsome if it weren't contorted into an expression of pure sadism and a little bit of... lust? A matchingly handsome flop of hair rests on top of his head, styled in that purposely-rugged-bedhead style that seems to be annoyingly attractive on even the ugliest of personalities. "Aren't you gonna kill me?" I snarl at him and he laughs again. His hand moves up from my chin and caresses my cheek. His other hand moves from his hood and does the same. He leans forward until his face is almost touching mine. "Why kill you when I can own you?" He asks. My blood goes from ice to pure essence of cold. My heart stops beating for a few seconds. All the blood drains from my face. "What?" I whisper and all conscious thought leaves me as my vision turns black.