Sorry

Ciao

------

"Rendell, you doing good baby just pick your foot up. " I said encouraging my now boyfriend Rendell.

"I'm fucking trying it's only so much I can do Cici, like give me time. I can't get up and magically start fucking walking. It's take time and patience. " He screamed rolling his eyes at me.

"Fine. Understandable, don't ask me to come therapy with you no more. " I said as tears fell. I wanted to do more and help him. "I'll talk to you later. " I said sniffing and grabbing my car keys.

"We're, you going baby? " He asked.

"It's obvious you don't want me here so imma just leave . Anyway the babysitter might need to do stuff. " I said making up a horrible excuse.

"That's a horrible lie, you know she don't have nothing to do that's why she babysat . But okay maybe I am taking this out on you." He said.

"You think ?" I mumbled as I walked out the door. I opened my door. My phone started ringing I picked it up without looking.

"Ciao? " Green asked. I haven't spoke to her in over a year.

"Um. Yeah? " I whispered as I almost couldn't believe it.

"Yes, how are you? I just have one question I call to start no drama or anything I'm just curious. " She said.

"Okay. " I nodded as if she could see me.

"Why you do it? " She asked.

I should gone head and break it down for her. "On March 9 Daniel called me over. We we're bestfriend back then as you and Alessia both knew. I thought of it no more then we gone chill watch some movies and drink pop. It actually wasn't nothing like that he had liquor in his can and we didn't watch movies he told me he wanted to play a little game of strip checkers. Lets just say I lost and he then said lets play a game that I made up I like to call 'Desire ' I got to hand cuff you and then we can go from there. Being, stupid and oblivious to the fact he was tryna fuck me I went along he was my bestfriend at the time why not but that's not how it all went down he hand cuffed me and RAPE R-A-P-E-D me! "