Intro

Harley POV (Aged 11)
I was finally at Hogwarts which I've heard loads about because Fred and George told me and Ron a lot of things about over the summer which made me pretty excited due to we was invited me and Ron to go. Now I'm finally here I couldn't believe it I was standing outside the Great Hall where my brother stood with the boy who lived and were a kid called Draco Malfoy stood in front of them, which Harry decline his friendship, he didn't say anything to me due to I've got brown hair and not ginger.
McGonagall came out and tapped Draco shoulder with the scroll which made me go back two his friends which was a relief we began to walk down the Great Hall and saw Percy Fred and George looking at me Ron and sent us a smiles. "When I call you name you will come out here and will be sorted into your house..." McGonagall said. "Hermione granger" McGonagall said and I saw the girl walk up and sit on the stall. "GRYFFINDOR" the hat shouted and the hat was taken off and she went to the Gryffindor table where my brothers were at. "Draco Malfoy" the boy who got declined by the boy who lived, the hat didn't get even placed on his head. He walked off to the Slytherin table, "Rebecca Malfoy" McGonagall said which I amused with Draco sister "SLYTHERIN" the hat shouted and she joined her brother which he smiling proudly at and hugged her. "Ronald Weasley" I heard McGonagall say "Good luck Ron" I say which made him look at me and send me a quick smile before taking a seat on the stall. "Another Weasley I know just what to do with you... GRYFFINDOR" The Gryffindor table cheered. "Harley Weasley" I took a deep breath and walked up and sat down on the stall. "Another Weasley... your different to the rest you have a lot of courage also a lot of talent I know what I should do with you... SLYTHERIN" the hat shouted, my brothers all stared at me with shock which I walked over to the Slytherin table where Draco looked at me. "Your Weasley what a surprise, thought you belonged in Gryffindor" he said and his sister nudged him. "Be nice Draco, I'm Rebecca but I prefer if you called me Becky"Becky said. I smiled and sat next to her and we began to talk.

~Present time~

Now I'm sitting around the table with all my family Harry Hermione and Becky, becky came here due to she was disowned by her parents as she refused to be death eater and lives with us and shares a room with me. "Can't wait to be back at Hogwarts" Ron said. "Nor can I" Hermione and Harry said. It was a huge shock when my family found out I was Slytherin and not Gryffindor even my little sister Ginny got into Gryffindor which made me the odd one I knew I was and there's nothing which could change that.

Tomorrow we would be at king cross station going back for our 7th year which was nearly year off leaving, me and Draco however became close friends which only two years ago he asked me out he was pretty shy asking me to be his due to he had do without my brother Ron knowing due he's so protective over me. My family don't know about me being with Draco because I knew they wouldn't accept me being with Draco which I've decided to keep it away from them.

"You ready for another year at Hogwarts" Hermione asked me snapping me out of my thoughts. "Of course" I smile. "I couldn't believe your actually Slytherin though Harley I don't know why I wasn't put in Gryffindor" Ron said. "Didn't you pay attention to what it said I had loads of courage and talent that's why I must been put in Slytherin" I say in annoyed tone he can be so dumb at time my brother he should been put in Hufflepuff. "Slytherin isn't all the bad really it's alright really" Becky goes.

The golden tiro just nod at me and Becky at least I wasn't alone anymore I had Becky who lived here and knew how I felt which I guess was a massive relief she was always there for me. I'm glad that Becky moved in but it was a shame what her family did, but at least Draco still was close to his sister then ever. The things me and Becky talk about though like how cute George is like... Becky just talk to him he's in front of you or something but no, I know what my brother gets up to and I swear he's heard Becky talk about him because he does have thing for listening to my conversations. I couldn't wait to be back at Hogwarts and away from the this family not like I hate it just where I didn't feel different to everyone.

Hey guys I hope you like this intro!!! I know it short but enjoy!!! Vote and comment!!! Much love!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

~Sophie ☺️💜✨