Feelings!

Your POV

I woke up hugging Laito to hear him lightly snoring it was cute almost WHAT AM I THINKING! I yawned only for him to wake "Morning my kitten" he smirked "morning" I said in a sleepy tine making him chuckle, I lightly blushed STOP THIS NONE SENSE KAT! I tried to get off his lap only for him to pin me to the wall whilst I still sat "Keep still and it will not hurt Kitty~" He whispered in my ear and licked me thigh making me shiver only for him to bite it whilst holding my hand as he stroked my palm with his thumb making sure I knew he cared and that I was safe But arnt his kind supposed to be heartless monsters. He picked me up and hugged me close "Lets get you some food" He told me taking my hand and teleporting us to the kitchen "sit" he told me and so I sat on the counter ignoring the fact there where chairs, which in turn made him chuckle. I turned away blushing WHYYYYYYYYYY He began to cook as I drifted into my thoughts. Soon I felt myself being lifted by my waist and put on a stool "huh?" I looked to see bacon MY OLD FREIND WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I smiled and looked at Laito "Thanks bat boy" and I began to eat.

We got in the limo well everyone apart from me, I found a space only for Laito to spred (Hehe~ not like that Bitch~chan as much as I would like it) his legs so I couldn't sit there "Your gonna have to sit on my lap kitty" Laito purred I rolled my eyes trying not blush and went and sat on his lap.

"Let me off here, don't want people being suspicious" I told them "But kitten~" He whined I whispered in his ear making him blush and got out.

Laito's POV 

As she got out Yui and Ayato teleported into the limo with Yui "What she say" Kanato asked "meow" I squeaked out making Ayato laugh but then complain "Why didn't you guys wait for us" he yelled "You where taking to long" Reiji complained and we got out the limo only for me to see Kat wink at me and walk into the school...im gonna get her back!

Your POV

Rose walked up to me "Where were you apparently you moved to some new mansion according to your brother" She complained "Long story maybe some other day" I told her "You've changed like you have a new James" She said "DONT YOU DARE! EVER! SAY HIS NAME!" I yelled and walked off

Laito's POV

I heard Kat yell I saw her walk off, I began to follow  her until we came to the field where a jock got in her way "it was disappointing that it wasn't you, but maybe this-" She cut him off by roundhousing him "Out my way!" She growled and so he did as she said I teleported to her "Kitty are you ok" I asked I saw a tear go down her cheek "Just keep away from me" She said kissing my cheek softly tis time it actually had feeling to it like she ment it and she walked off

Your POV

I CANT DEAL WITH FEELINGS! WHAT KINDA MONSTER AM I!?