{1} Zach Dempsey

Gif//

Your POV~~

Your POV~~

Being Bryce's twin sister was hard. You hated him because of how rude and cocky he could be. Sometimes he could be nice but, that was only when he was high. Since your parents were gone a lot there was usually a party going on almost every weekend. You always locked your door to your room whether you were in there or not so those crusty kids couldn't have sex on your bed.

"No Bryce please don't have a party this weekend I'm so tired of them!"
"Chill Y/N! I'm not having one this weekend but, some of the guys are coming over."
"Which ones?"
"Justin, Zach, Montgomery and maybe Alex."

You rolled your eyes and muttered a whatever then walked away.

Time skip~~

You were in your room escaping their rowdiness and cat calls towards you. Your stomach was growling, demanding that you go down and get something to eat. Sighing, you walked to your door and peeked out. The coast was clear so, you made your way to the kitchen.

Quickly grabbing (your favorite snack) and walking back up there stairs. Only to see Zach Dempsey, professional heart throb. You liked him the most out of Bryce's friends. Even though he acted all that, he was actually nice.

"Oh hey Zach."

He turned around and smiled,
"Hey Y/N."
"Um so whatcha doing?"
"I was going to the bathroom but, I just kinda started wandering. Sorry."
"No it's fine. Well I'm just going to go back into my room."

He gently grabs my wrist and says,
"Do you mind if I join you? I'm just kinda getting tired of them."
"Oh um yeah sure."

You make your way to your room, Zach following looking at your room. You sit on your bed admiring his muscles you can see stretching his shirt a little. Zach soon sat on your bed while saying,
"I wish we hung out a little more."
"Really? Me too. You're one of Bryce's friends I actually like."

He grinned, a little pink flowing up to his cheeks.
"Wow."
You said while smirking. He furrowed his eyebrows,
"What?"
"I just make thee Zach Dempsey blush. I can now die happily."
You giggled a little. Zach let out an airy chuckle and scratched the back of his neck.
"Y/N, can I ask you something?"
"Yeah sure."
"Would you uh want to go out with me sometime?"
"I'd love to."

A/N

So for my first 13rw imagine was this good? Comment what you think. And vote!! :)
~Baylee~