Chapter 12- the gunshot

Previously:

Ziva gets to the Navy Yard to find Ray upstairs wit a gun demanding That she'd be there😉 when she got there she froze, her hands started shaking and she dropped her gun causing her to capture everyones attention. Especially Tony and Ray's

Currently

Ziva's POV

All u heard was a BANG! i looked around and no one was hurt we still stayed right where we were. Z: "RAY! STOP! you have me and my family hostage. I'll go with you but you need to let them go!"

CIR: "I dunno Zi? i don't trust them"

Z: " but you don't have to trust them all you need to do is trust me"

CIR: "How do I know you won't push me away again?"

Z: "Because I've finally learned my lesson."

T: "What are you talking about Zi?"

CIR: SHUT UP! NOW DINOZZO!"

Z: "Stop Ray look at me... Lower the gun now and we can run. We can go anywhere you want"

Abby's POV

I run upstairs because I heard a gunshot. I saw CIRay there with Jen, Gibbs, Tony and Timmy standing their terrified whilst Ziva is just calming him down by talking about how she has finally learned her lesson but I don't know what she means.

Narrator's POV

So the whole team is in the the bullpen terrified and while they listen to Ziva and Ray and Tony grabs his gun out slowly but Ray grabs another gun off the floor and thats it everyone has their guns out but Ziva.

Z:" STOP! all of you. Can we please not fight?"

J: "She's right Ray no fighting"

Z: "OMG YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!Guys i love you I really do but I have to leave and I need Ray to come with me"

As Ray and Ziva are walking out Tony jumps Ray. Ziva us yelling at them to stop being bloody idiots and to stop. When they do Ziva stands in the middle of them and Tony walks off towards Gibbs.

T: "Zzzzzziiiiivvvvvvvaaaaaa!!!!!!"

Z: " Everybody Down!" BANG! BANG!

Author note

2 shots were fired and it went black for one character and a bit of a cut for another..... But which 2 agents was it?