꧁ INTRODUCTION

COVER SHOP INTRODUCTION:
a book filled with plenty of covers!
( give the credit we all deserve )

COVER SHOP INTRODUCTION:— a book filled with plenty of covers!( give the credit we all deserve )

• • • • •

This book will be for covers that you request for us to create, we will take requests for your book covers and we will make them for you to the best of our abilities. There are rules though that will be listed down below so please read them all.

• • • • •

i. You must be following all of us, and it needs to be a permanent follow. Don't follow then unfollow, that makes you banned. Follow enchanteIIa witchybennett argentsvogue endors katsudone christopherswood theamazingspideyy elninhoe -danvers

ii. When you get your cover, we need credit. It needs to be in the description of the story, it needs to say that we made the cover...'cover credit @graphicgoddesses'

iii. We will not make covers with YouTubers or band members on it, those are extremely hard to find PNGs for. [Lolita aka @theamazingspideyyis eligible to make covers with YouTubers however!]

iv. We will only make covers for published stories!

v. If your cover is accepted, we'll let you know. We have to right to decline your request, review your form and fix what you did wrong.

vi. Use our cover(s) for at least one week for simplistic but two weeks for manipulated, if you don't, you're banned.

vii. Your cover limit is three at a time, once they're done, you may request more.

viii. There is a password! It is to tag a friend on Wattpad, but the password will change every once in a while.

ix. There is no picking what style you want, there's only a manipulated form and a simplistic form. The examples are there to show you what we can do!

x. Be patient, yes there are more than three of us but we do have personal lives and accounts that'll come first.