Chapter 2: My Life

Addison's P.O.V

I hear a sound far away. It starts getting louder and louder, this is when I realize that I'm dreaming. Immediately I recognize the grueling sound as my alarm. Which is what used to be my favorite song during my goth phase, Boulevard of broken dreams by Green Day. I feel for my phone on my night stand as I try to turn it off. Finally it kills the music once I press the right button.

Thank god that phase is over! I started being a goth in 7th grade and that lasted until the summer before 10th grade. I remember Wes would always try to get me to wear preppy clothes and to listen to other music that wasn't Green Day, Melanie Martinez, My Chemical Romance, Panic! At the Disco, Blink 182, Avril Lavingne and many others. Avril is queen, oh the memories... A lot of great music. I still listen to some of the songs though. Not every thing was left behind.

But it was not all dark and perfect. There was this one asshole, the one in every story; Aiden Calafiore. He would call me ghosty and he would always make fun of my clothes. It makes sense, though, I'm not going to lie, I'm as pale as paper or milk or *insert here anything paler*, and with the dark eye shadow and liner... well, you get the whole point. Right?

Still, it didn't give him the right to treat me like that. Now it just sounds stupid, but at the time it bothered me and put me down. But enough about him, it's time to get out of bed.

I get up, I stretch and rub the sleep out of my eye lids. I look to my nightstand to see that it is 6:10 fashionably early as always. I am a very light sleeper, so I always hear my alarm.

I immediately go into the bathroom and I take a shower. I get dried, I wash my teeth and my face. I do a high pony tail on my long strawberry blond hair and I put on very light make up. I walk out of the bathroom to start getting dressed. I put on my underwear and bra.I put on my black stockings, deodorant and my white long sleeved oxford shirt. I put on my black mid-thigh-length pleated skirt and I walk over to my dresser. I grab the small black scarf that is on top of it and I place it around the shirt's collar where I tie it in a bow. i take my vanilla scented perfume and I spritz it on my wrists, my neck, my collar bones and behind my ears. I then spritz a cloud of it onto the air, I walk into it and I place the bottle where it was. I grab the rings that are on top of the dresser and I slide them onto my fingers. I go into the closet and I take out my school's black blazer and my black pumps. I put the blazer over my shoulders and I slide the black heels onto my feet. I walk over to the wall length mirror standing on the door of the closet. I do a once over and I stride out of my room. 

 I walk to the end of the corridor to grab my keys and my id. I grab my I.d card from my key stand and I hang it out of the pocket of my jacket. After that, I walk to the main door and after walking trough it, I lock it. I walk out through the path way and then, into the garage where my car is. I get in and start the car. I back out and get on the main road. I drive for about 10 minutes when I finally get to the parking lot of school. I park my car and get out of it. 

Ah! Another day in this hellish boarding school. It is supposedly the most prestigious school in all the country but everyone here is an arrogant stuck up asshole. If it weren't for Wes I would have probably escaped already.

I mean, I don't complain because this place is pretty damn comfortable and luxurious. Every student gets an apartment, a car and a caf credit card but obviously it's not for free. It's a bundle that parents pay for in tuition fees.

Oh, parents, I don't like to talk about my parents. Most people don't even have an idea of who I am, only Wesley truly knows. I'm the daughter of a president and a secretary. Yep, I'm a bastard. That's why I am in this hell. My father the honorable Benson Brown had an affair with his secretary, my mother Sandra Steward, and nine months later there I was. Of course Mr.Brown couldn't have his picture-perfect family ruined so he and my mother hid me. I spent five years in secrecy, staying at my grandmothers house, she's my angel. I was just in kinder garden when I started attending this school, Eleanor Roosevelt Academy. I got my apartment in 9th grade because kids from k-8th share rooms. I moved into the school in 3rd grade. In kinder, 1st and 2nd my grandma used to bring me every day, but she got sick and so, my mother agreed with my father's idea of moving me into this hell hole.