“Amy”

“Yeah?”

“Shut up.”

I pick up a brown, spaghetti strapped vest.

“Brown?”

I look at it “Yeah, why not?”

“How is your bikini going to show through when I accidently splash you with water?”

I stare at her in amazement. “I’m washing cars, not performing a strip show”

“Don’t be such an old lady”

“And if you soak me in water, I will kill you”

She stops filing her nails and put them up in defence “Whoa, okay”

The door swung open quickly taking us out of our argument.

We make quick eye contact before he makes a sudden u-turn

“I’m so sorry” he quickly mutters before slamming the door shut again.

“What was that?” Amy asked almost bewildered as I was.

“I have no idea” I quickly put on my vest and I look out for my beat up converse.

“Did Matt just-“she chuckled “He didn’t just leave because you didn’t have your shirt on”

I put on my second shoe. “I don’t know, he’s been so weird lately”

She laughed harder “The same Matt who attacked you in the bath tub in 9th grade, is running away because you didn’t have your shirt on”

“I don’t get the joke. I mean I would have told him to leave anyway”

“It’s happening already” she clutched her stomach rolling on the bed “Did you see his face when he saw you!?”

“Uhm...”

“This is great, today is going to be brilliant”

“I’m lost”

“Don’t worry” she stood up and grabbed my wrist pulling me out with her.  “I won’t leave you in the dark for too long”

.........................................................

[Matt’s POV]

The school parking lot was packed as it usually was. By now I should have been behind the school, with an incredibly hot girl.