Prologue

On the streets, walking back home from Gamestop were three girls. All of them were the best of friends.

The person walking in front and is seen hugging a bag is Alysia Rose. The other two were walking closely behind her. The one on Alysia's left is a girl named Coral Sylva. The one on Alysia's right, is Mira Liang.

As they walked down the streets, they chatted about the otome game that Alysia had just bought.

"Aha! I finally bought it!"

Alysia grinned happily.

"What's so great about that game anyway? What was it called again? Ummm..."

Mira retorted, while trying to remember the name of the game that Alysia had bragged about to them lots of times.

"Wasn't it called 'School Love Affair' ?"

Coral questioned, also trying to remember the game that Alysia had always talked about to them.

"Don't I always tell you guys? Why don't you try remembering the name next time?"

Alysia hanged her head sadly, but didn't actually feel sad. She felt extremely happy as she held the bag that contained her precious Otome game close to her chest.

"It's named 'Fantasy Academy Romance', for your information, not 'School Love Affair'. Get your facts straight. Also, this isn't the same. This is the sequel to that Otome game."

"Isn't it all the same thing? You just need to capture a target and that's all there is to it, right? No big difference. That's literally all you have to do.", Mira said with indifference.

"It's TOTALLY different!"

"Alright. If you insist that it's different, then tell me the differences between the two."

Then started their bickering. As Alysia and Mira bickered with each other, Coral tried to keep both at hand.

"Calm down, both of you. Instead of fighting over the Otome game, we should really watch where we're going. You might never know what surprises might come our way."

"Haha, like there's a fat chance that THAT might actually happen would be zero. A big, fat ZERO."

Mira laughed at the chances of getting hit by a car or a truck.

"Hahaha, but if something did actually happen that could make all of us die, then I would like to reincarnate into the Otome game."

Alysia's eyes sparkled and imagined what it would be like to be reincarnated as the heroine of the Otome game surround by all those handsome men. (✧∀✧)

"Oi oi oi. I'm not dying just yet. I still have plenty of things that I wanna do and finish."

Mira sighed and shook her head at Alysia, feeling a bad premotion as those words fell out of her lips.

Mira was almost always right with her premotions, but she couldn't tell if her premotions are either good or bad. That was the downfall of her 'ability'.

"Hmmm... Well, whatever happens... happens, I suppose. Though, I do agree upon what Mira said. I still want to try out new things and finish with all the stuff I want to do, so I'm also not dying just yet."

As Coral said this, she thought of the things that she wanted to finish doing.

The three were in their own thoughts as they walked. Alysia, imaging what would happen if she was the heroine. Coral, thinking what she wanted to do, if, before she died. And Mira, thinking about why she can't shake off the bad feeling nagging at her.

They soon happened upon a street. While crossing the street, they weren't paying attention as their minds were someplace else.

'SCRREEECCCHHH!!! BANG!!'

And so, they didn't know what happened until it was too late. The only thing they saw were the headlights of the truck that had hit them and a panicked driver behind the driving wheel.

'Ahhhh... so there WERE chances of getting hit by a truck. Haha... Mira lied... Damn, I should've listened to Coral or I could've played the sequel... Now I will never know what happens after the heroine marries her choice... And I was looking forward to playing a married life... ', were the last thoughts of Alysia just before everything went black.

'Tch, I knew something bad was gonna happen... Hahhhhh... Alysia must be thinking somewhere in her mind that I lied... she's just like that... Well, I hope to meet her again... and Coral too... if we reincarnate...', were the thoughts of Mira as everything happened.

'And I even told them to watch where they're going... Well, I guess I could be blamed too as I also wasn't paying enough attention... I suppose things happen for a reason...', Coral had closed her eyes and accepted her fate.

~~~~~~~~

[A/N]

And... close!

How was it?

Did you like it?

Please give me your opinions as I want to see how other people view this. I'm open to anything.
(ノ≧∀≦)ノ

And a heads up!
Next chapter will be in Alysia's POV!
See how she sees things as she's reincarnated into her own beloved Otome game!