A Curse!? Our Unlucky Encounter!

"Man, I'm beat!" Honoka said stretching out her arms as she was walking down the street with her eight friends.
"You did a really good job today, Honoka-chan!" Kotori beamed with a smile as she put her hands behind her back.
"Yes, you really had your head in today's practice, not like you never do, but today was different, did something good happen?" Umi asked curiously.
"Hehe, nothing really I just thought of how fun it is to practice with you guys!" Honoka replied smiling.
"I have to agree with you Honoka, it really is fun to practice with everyone," Eli said.
"I'm so glad that I joined Muse! I hope we can always stay the same, nya!" Rin said, while throwing each of her arms over Hanayo and Maki.
"It's impossible not to change, I mean after all, even now we're changing, together our performances are getting better and better!" Nico said.
"Wow Nico-cchi, well said, I'm bet you were just waiting to say that," Nozomi said giggling. Nico turned bright red out of embarrassment.
"W-why you- Nozomi!" Nico said beginning to chase her, while everyone else was laughing. However as their attention was directed to the two of them, Honoka accidentally bumped into an old woman, knocking over her stuff. Their attention swerved over to where Honoka and the old woman was.
"Ah, I'm sorry," Honoka said as she bent down to help the woman pick up her stuff.
"Watch where you're going! What if I accidentally cursed ya!?" She said coldly.
"Curse?" Honoka said looking back up.
"That's right, curse!" The old woman replied.
"Like a witch?" Nozomi said looking over Eli's shoulder.
"Exactly! I'm a witch!" She said, they all looked at each other frowning, before accidentally laughing out loud. "What's so funny!? You don't believe me!?" She asked sharply.
"I'm sorry, but it's kind of hard to believe it," Honoka said handing the rest of her stuff to her. The old woman however just stood there muttering under her breath.
"Then be cursed for all I care!" She then left leaving them all to just stand there for a while as they watched her walk away.
"Well that was a little weird," Honoka said as they were walking home.
"Do you think she really was a witch?" Hanayo asked.
"Doubt it, she's probably just a little crazy, nya" Rin replied.
"But what if she really was? And what if she really did curse us?" Nozomi asked, there was a bit of a dead silence, before Eli then spoke up.
"Like Rin said she probably was just a little crazy, I doubt that there's such things as witches," she said looking at Nozomi.
"She's right, there's nothing to worry about, it's stupid to worry about something as silly as that," Maki said twirling her hair.
"Yeah, besides we have more important things to worry about for now," Umi said stopping. "Well anyways see you guys tomorrow," she said waving as Honoka and Kotori followed Umi.
"See you tomorrow!" Honoka said waving, they all waved back before walking again.
"Well this direction is where I go home," Maki said.
"Ah, me too" Nico said going the same direction as Maki was. Hanayo and Rin then left together and Eli and Nozomi went in the same direction.

"Sis, the bath is free to use now," Yukiho said entering the room as she was drying off her hair with a towel.
"Ah, thanks Yukiho," Honoka said. "By the way...Do you believe in witches?" She asked looking at Yukiho as she turned her head on the table she was on.
"No, of course not, why?" Yukiho asked curiously.
"No reason, anyways I'll be using the bath now," Honoka said getting up. She went inside the tub as the hot water engulfed her. She sunk herself into the water as she blew out of her mouth, creating bubbles in her water.
There's no way that there are witches Honoka thought.
They're only in fairy tales and stuff like that, Hanayo thought looking up from her book.
A curse? Rin thought looking out her window at the stars.
It's impossible, Umi thought bringing her pencil to her chin as she looked at the moon.
She's just a little crazy, Kotori thought sitting on her bed.
Tomorrow will just be another day, Maki thought pulling up her covers.
Tomorrow we'll go to school, Nico thought as she tucked in her younger siblings.
And laugh at how dumb we were, Nozomi thought as she got out of the bath.
For believing in such things, Eli thought closing Alisa's door as she said goodnight to her.
But... They all thought what if we really were cursed?
They all went to sleep, after convincing themselves that there's no such things as curses.