《Introduction》

Hello People!

I'm glad that you just entered inside this book.

Because this book is something that will help you with your journey on Wattpad.

I have seen many talented writers who do not get a chance to express themselves, due to the stories that have millions of reads.

I'm not against those books having millions of reads. It was just an illustration to make you think about the possibilities.
Most of the readers read the stories which have reads above 10K or so.
But who reads the new stories which are below 1K?

Answer: we! Yes, we read your books.

So guys, you've come to a right place!

As I mentioned earlier in my profile, this award contest is never ending!

It will have winners every month in each category! That means that there is great possibility for everyone who enters this contest.

So what are you waiting for? Just add this book into your reading list or library to keep yourselves updated with the news!

Since this is a new book, I want your help to spread the word to your followers about this book.

Don't you think it's good?
If more people recognise this book that means more people would likely read your story once you enrol yourself.

I know, you might have the feeling of stiff competition!
Don't worry, just believe in you!
You know that you are the best. Even if you don't know, you'll eventually figure it out as you start your journey with us!

So share this book,and tag your followers and friends who you think are interested!

-$arahrose
-Claudushka
-twinxs21
-hj_sarams
-CathrineRajkumar
-kilzard