Looking at her Johnny closed his eyes trying to get rid of the tears that stung his eyes. Pushing himself up he sat on the bed beside her and gently reached to cup her cheek to which she didn't stir. "Come back to me Hellie..." his words croaked in his throat with so much emotion as he looked at her right now. She had lost a lot of weight again due to the fact she was refusing food. Had struggled sleeping at night making her eyes look darker and more tired. This was all on him, everything was.

His fingers grazed over her smooth skin, skimming over her perfect cheekbone and running to her striking jaw. A few tears rolled down his cheek as he examined her tired but still beautiful face. It hurt, all of this hurt even when she was asleep. He knew if she were to wake right now she'd probably bat his hand away and order him to get out. And yet he would never leave...ever again.

————————

"You would like to see her now?" Dr Fields asked the famous film star in front of his desk inside his personal office. "She won't be awake, she's under some medication..."

"That doesn't matter, her husband is with her now is he?" The man asked curious to know of Johnny Depp's whereabout before he himself would go walking in to see his 'friend'. Dr Fields leaned back in his chair and looked questionable at the man standing in front of his desk. He knew of the scandalise stories involving him and Johnny, he also knew that this man was the very reason his patient had been fighting with her husband.

"He is with his daughter Rose in the restaurant downstairs" Helena's trustworthy doctor explained remembering how Johnny told him he was going to get lunch after he had spent the whole morning just by her bedside. Dr fields had to admit that Johnny's actions these last couple of weeks had impressed him. He was patient and calm no matter how much Helena screamed and cried even hit him. He was proud of just how supportive he was, just how loving he had been towards his wife no matter the circumstances.

"Then maybe now would be a good time?" Dominic West raised a brow at the older man before him with a dangerous glint in his eyes that made the doctor simply furrow his brows subtly at the man.

Walking down the hallway of the ward Dr Fields watched how nurses became all giddy and giggly as they spotted the famous movie star. He knew this man was probably trouble, probably a womaniser no doubt. But to be honest he thought that about any good looking male actor, even thought that about Johnny. But since witnessing just how much Johnny stayed by Helena's side throughout these draining and testing last couple of weeks he had to admit his original thoughts on that matter had changed. Johnny was a good man, a fair husband and for that he respected the man.

"As I say she's in...."

"Thank you Doctor" Dominic rudely interrupted him with a fake smile as he opened the door to Helena's private room. Dr Fields gave him a uneasy look as he watched the man enter the hospital room. He didn't like this man, at all.

Closing the door behind him Dominic turned slowly as he finally clapped eyes on Helena's sleeping form. He frowned as he walked closer to her bedside seeing just how thin she now was, just how ill she really did look. Leaning closer her was now able to trace his fingertips down her arm slowly feeling her soft skin before sitting on the bed beside her.

"Oh sweetie..." he whispered his eyes tracing her tired features and slightly dry looking lips.

He watched her chest as it rose and fell gently with every breath. She looked like a sleeping angel with her hair cascading down to her now very visible collar bones. Dominic edged closer to her and cupped her cheek gently in his hand as his thumb ran across her warm skin. "You're so sexy even when you're sick" he smirked to himself knowing she would probably roll her eyes at that comment if she were to wake now.