Chapter Nine~ Just a Little Fun

YAOI LEMON! LEMONS ON THE RISING AGAIN! GOT SOME THREESOME!

Black Star smirked as he pinned Kid to the ground. Kid was Blushing and breathing heavily as the assassin roughly kissed him. Kid did not fight back. He didn't want to hurt his friends again so he laid there. Limp.

"C'mon Kid. You know you'd like some good ole Black Star," he purred, forcing his hips against Kiddo's trembling ones. He felt Star's hard goodness poke him.

"You're hard? We haven't even started--" Kid gasped at his own words. What was he talking about?

"I'm gonna be nice, " he licked Kid's lips teasingly,"and not Fuck you right away, " he slowly moved his hips, forcing a moan to rise up from both of their bodies. "I also won't leave you here hard if you don't say a word about this to Soul,"

"G-Got it..." Kiddo knew he was going to tell Soul no matter what. And he was sure the big star of the show was certainly going to be punished for this.

Black Star bumped against Kid harder, tightening his belt on the squirming boy's hands.  The Reaper squeaked with surprise at first but those small Yelps turned to pleasurable Moans as Black Star felt Kid harden beneath him. "I think you're ready, "

"This area is restricted for a reason. I can hear you..." Sid's voice growled from outside the restricted room. Black Star glanced at Kid who was in Soul's clothes with impatience.

"I will strike, " he whispered to the Reaper.

"Meet me at my place then~" Kid purred in response. He had a plan. And a good one too.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * Meanwhile...

with Maka and Tsubaki....

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

"Please Maka, don't tell anyone, " Tsubaki pleaded.

"I can't keep it a secret forever... but I'll try and I must ask... why? Why did you do it? " Maka questioned, sorrow in her eyes.

"I love Black Star... and... well I sorta told people stuff about Kid and Soul with they could... make Star come crying to me... but it failed miserably. Now he wants Kid more than anything. "

"I truly thought you were smarter than thus Tsubaki..." Maka placed her palm on her forehead as the tension grew.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

BACK TO KID AND BLACK STAR WILL YA?

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Kid was aching between his legs. Once Black Star let him up and unbuckled his belt from his pale hands, Kiddo stood straight up, looking around frantically.

"Kid? Black Star? " Sid the zombie poked his head around the corner, "You two know you can't be back here, and why are you here anyway? "

"I'm sure you've heard the rumours and the kids are going crazy about it. So Black Star and I were just searching for a quiet place to discuss that he's coming over at my mansion... at eight... to study. " Kid swiftly thought as he winked at Black Star.

"Yeah... tonight. At eight. " Black Star grinned and tucked his belt further behind his back.

OH... how much fun this was going to be.

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Time skip brought to you by...

Death the Kid

"Symmetry is everything"

*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

It was exactly seven forty. Perfect. Now was the time to call Soul over.

"Hey? What's up? " Soul yawned through the phone.

"I need you to come over... for Star's punishment. " Kid smirked on the other line

"Right. On my way. "

Kid was anxious. No boy leaves him hard except for Soul and now his eagerness was getting to him. He wanted to touch Black Star and Soul at the same time and violate them like an animal of some sort. But as we know, it won't turn out that way... but better.

About eighteen minutes later, Soul showed up smirking. He was wearing casual clothes as he flipped off the lights.

"Let's surprise him~" Soul purred in Kiddo's ear. Not too long, at exactly eight, Kid's door burst open.

"Oh Kid, are you ready to finish what we started? " Black Star smirked, flaring his nostrils as smoke puffed from them.

"Yes. We are. " Kid purred, closing his front door and locking it.

"What do you mean... WE?" Black Star had a bad feeling about this. He knew not to screw around with Kid like he did, but maybe he'd enjoy himself.

"Oh, I thought you could sense my soul even through this darkness~" Soul's voice purred right in the assassin's ear. A hand glided down his arm.

"Wh-What?" he was suddenly pushed onto the couch arm and a lamp flickered on, revealing two naked and horny boys, both stripping Black Star, leaving him completely vulnerable. He frantically looked around, but squeaked when a tongue slithered down his back and to his perfectly plump butt.

"Soul, what do you say we do~?" Kiddo licked his lips hungrily, holding his member in front of the blue hairs boy's face.

"I say we take turns fucking him~" Soul smirked before shoving his tongue into Black Star's hot and wet hole. Star hissed as he closed his eyes and pushed himself further toward Soul.

"You don't have to prepare a star like me. Fuck me, like you said~" the assassin turned back to see Soul with a look of surprise.

"Are you sure?" Soul stood up and tilted his head.

"Fuck me until I cum, dammit!" Star glared at him. An amused look snuck its way to Kids features as he gently began to pump at the words falling from the boy's lips.

"Okay..." Soul unsurely shoved himself into Black Star, receiving a loud moan. Kid gradually jerked harder with Soul's every move.

"More!" Star pleaded, sticking his ass further into the air. A sneer of satisfaction stretched across his face as he pounded against his butt. Black Star was still conveniently a virgin, as he felt deeper and deeper it became more noticeable. The boy was in so much pain but that didn't stop him from being the bigger man. Kid smirked and leaned closer to the assassin's face, still jerking on his member. Star went in for a kiss but was denied when the Shinigami looked away.

"How does it feel, Black Star~? Amazing~?" Kid purred and moaned falsely in attempt to turn the innocent teen on.

"Yes! P-Please! M-More!" he yelped and bit into the couch arm. Kid smiled and ran his fingers through his thick blue hair.

"Don't worry~ It'll get better when I'm back there~ " Kid licked up the bridge of his nose and licked upward. Soul leaned over his back and bit into his shoulder, signalling Kid to display himself on the couch. He widened his legs when Black Star suddenly was pushed on top of the Shinigami.

"Now Kiddo~" Soul bit his lips and crawled over them. A shriek left Star's wet lips as he felt two cocks invade his entrance at once.

"Move you damn assassin!" Kid hissed in his ear. Doing as wished, he slowly moved himself downward but was sent straight forward when Soul and Kid thruster towards him, forcing a shuttering shriek to emerge from his chest. Almost immediately, cum sprayed from the assassin's manhood, nearly hitting Kid in the chin with the white substance.

"Aww, already~?" Soul smirked as he purred in the moaning boy's ear.

"Oh, we aren't done yet~" Kid moaned between his teeth.