truths revealed

"you" my mind begins to flood with flashbacks......of the past my eyes begin to water as he stares at me...stares at me with those eyes red like blood "whats wrong dante" she looks at me worried I clench my fists my eyes begin to change "you....ITS YOU!!" I charge forward raising my right fist I go to hit him but he grabs it with his left hand, we stare into each others eyes for a moment but then he clenches his right fist and punches me in the stomach the force of it sends me flying into the wall.

heather looks at me "dante!!" she comes running up to me she kneals down and puts her hands on my arms. I sit there against the wall holding my stomach as a small trickle of blood slides down from my lip, I look at him my face and eyes full of rage, anger and hate I slowly get to my feet still looking at him he stares back no emotion he just stares at me with those same eyes, before I could do anything dylan steps in "come come now Helios stop hurting your son" I look at him shocked my heart feels like its in pain "s-son? what ...do you mean".

dylan looks at me "oh did you not know that he is your father" he then turns to helios "so you never told him when you went to the village?" I look at helios then at dylan "you mean your the one who ordered the attack on my village, your the one who killed my friends, my brother, my mother, my father?" I can feel the rage boiling inside of me like a volcano ready to erupt. dylan then turns back to me "they were not your family your family is your father helios here and your mother Christabella" I look at him unable to speak.

he continues to talk "your mother and father were human to start with and your mother gave birth to you, but your father was turned into a vampire and your mum could see the horifying change in him so she fled with you and took you to a village and gave you to a family the ones you thought were your parents eventually your father found her and turned her as well when she did she felt the change but liked it they tried to find you but they could not find the family they handed you over to they searched and searched but could not find you and eventually they gave up and forgot about you until we found you the family you lived with were living in a village that fought against us they were vampire hunters" I look at him "vampire hunters?" he stares at me with his emotionless eyes "yes as long as there have been vampires there have been people who have hunted them down they think of us as ebominations and servants to satan, when we found out you were among them your father and a few others went there to wipe them out but I do wounder..." he turns to helios "why you never brought him back?"

helios speaks "my lord it is personal I do not wish to speak of it" I look at him wondering why "as you wish" dylan replies as he walks past him "now I must go and get prepared come heather" she looks at me "go out and enjoy yourself don't worry I will find you when I'm done" she runs up to dylan and then slows down to walk beside him. Helios takes one look at me then follows behind them, I stay stood tryin to figure out many things. so thats why my father....well the man I though was my father was teaching me to fight he wanted me to become a hunter like him. I leave the hall and head outside I walk up to the door me and heather came through and it opens I walk through and it closes behind me I then head outside and see a lady stood there, she has long black hair and is wearing a black sleavles shirt and blue jeans she looks at me and a smile apears on her face and her eyes begin to water she runs up to me and hugs me tight "son"