Chapter Two:

Green's POV:

The next day we woke up and I looked over to see Navi floating around the light. "What are you doing?" I questioned her.

Navi turned towards me. "Ah! Green! You're awake!!!" She flew down to me. "I have a message to give you, Princess Zelda is sending a car over to pick you up to discuss these events."

I smiled brightly. I would get to see Zelda! I nodded eagerly. "Right! I'll wake everyone up!" I assured before running over to Blue. I shook him awake and dodged before he punched me. "Don't hit me! Princess Zelda is requesting us!" I complained before going to Red and Vio's room.

There were sounds of Red complaining about something before I heard Vio tell him to shut up. I knocked on the door gently and soon Vio opened the door. "What is it?" He asked boredly.

"Uh... What's wrong with Red?" I asked him.

"Oh. He was complaining about wanting to share rooms with Blue." Vio answered, rolling his eyes at the moping Red.

"I see..." I shook my head before smiling. "Be ready soon, Zelda is sending a 'car' to get us." I told him before rushing outside to wait anxiously.

Red's POV:

I quickly got dressed in a mickey mouse sweater and red pants before chasing after Vio whom was leaving me behind! Rude! But I saw Blue in a muscle shirt as we passed his room... He was sooooo dreamy!!!

I almost crashed into a wall so I shook my head to clear my thoughts. Up ahead I saw the motel doors and walked outside seeing Green and Vio talking about Zelda. "I can't wait...!" Green gushed. He was the only straight one in our group. I think. I don't know about Blue... But who cares!

"Hahaha! Green is gushing again!" I mused as I walked up beside them.

"Sh...Shut it!" Green snapped poutily. And I'm the childish one -_-)/

Vio rolled his eyes. "Knock it off. Where's Blue?" He questioned, glancing behind me.

"Here." A gruff voice mumbled. 

I turned around and smiled happily. "BLUE!!!!" I squealed and leapt into his arms.

He caught me with a slight wobble because I probably surprised him. "Jeez, what is with you? You're acting like I'm gonna die or something." He said annoyed, threatening to drop me. But I knew he wouldn't.

I pouted and crossed my arms. "I was really scared the last time that almost happened so hush!" I smacked my hands against Blue's lips so he couldn't talk. He just rolled his eyes and looked over at Vio and Green whom were smirking.

Blue flushed in embarrassment before setting me down. "Can you stop jumping at me?" He asked with an irritated tone.

"But whyyyyy?!" I whined and clung to his arm.

He groaned before giving in and letting me hang all over him. "Alright, guys, I see her symbol." Vio said, pointing to a machine (Car??) that had the Hyrulian flag on the front.

Blue's POV:

I climbed into the weird car thing next to Red and we looked around. Vio and Green sat across from us, poking and prodding at the seats. Red gasped as we started to move. After a few minutes we arrived at this big white building before spotting Zelda and her father standing on the steps.

"ZELDAAA!" Red called, hugging her as soon as he got out of the car.

She laughed and hugged him back. "Hello Red, Vio, Blue," Her eyes warmed up more seeing a certain person in green, "Green..."

Green smiled softly at her. "It's nice to see you again." He said and knelt, kissing her hand.

She blushed before getting a smile herself. "How sweet of you. I am guessing you're all confused as to why you've awoken to this strange time."

We all nodded. "Come this way."

We were sitting in a pale pink room that had pink floral print couches. She sipped her tea before smiling softly. "I don't understand it much myself, but I have been having visions... when I first awoke in this world I was already the daughter of the mayor, my father wasn't a king anymore... but I had no memories of Hyrule. It was only recently that I realized what had happened," She looked up with a serious expression. "We've all been trapped in a haze. A dreamlike state, basically dead to the world. When we all 'died' the people of Hyrule took over in a mutiny and developed technology beyond what I thought possible."

Vio bit his lip and nodded for her to continue. She smiled sadly. "I traveled to the old temples of Hyrule and called upon Navi and the last bit of magic that I could conjure, I asked for all the Hyrulian citizens that reincarnated to meet me there. Many people were reincarnated but with their memories they thought Hyrule was just a dream, but it's far from it."

"So what is this place called now?" Green asked with a frown.

"They call this place Miami of America." She answered. "I assured everyone as their Princess I would make sure they would be safe. So, I found the Four Swords swords and pulled it from the stone, but at first nothing happened. The original Link died long before me, but somehow after pulling up the sword pulled a piece of his soul and he split into you all again, but be warned... You will never be able to turn into one Link again... For he actually died."

We all sighed sadly and looked anywhere but each other's eyes. "Only recently I discovered citizens of Lorule are here as well. The distance between this world and theirs had thinned out greatly, so many 'dead' shadows and ghosts reincarnated over to here."

I looked up in shock as I heard glass shatter. I saw that it was Vio's teacup. His eyes were wide and he was breathing heavily. "Does... Does that mean... He's still alive...? Is he here..???" He asked frantically.

Zelda blinked before she registered who he meant. She bit her lip and looked into her teacup. "The possibility of Shadow being alive... Is less than Four Percent..." She told him. Vio had tears burning in his eyes but he blinked them away. "I'm sorry..." Zelda apologized.

"Don't apologize for something you can't control..." Vio whispered before sitting down again, looking more depressed than before.

Red smiled sadly and leaned into Vio, giving him a gentle hug. "You will meet again, I'm sure of it..!"

"Thanks.." Vio had a slight smile. Red was definitely a person that could get anyone to smile.