A ЂώζЅŧ of Fate ♪ Six

Start from the beginning

“Negative ten?!”

“Isn’t it colder than in Europe?” A bemused look filled Zayn’s face.

“What do you expect?” Niall shrugged.

“But we can still hit the beaches down in places like Thailand and Singapore. Summer all year round!” Liam gave a whooping cheer.

“I like beaches,” Zayn smiled as his thoughts began wandering off.

“Okay okay!” Jenson laughed as he gathered the boys. “Enough of your day dreaming. Time to get ready for the big show!”

“YEAH!”

I almost forgot. We were due for another round of concert in Wembley Arena this evening. No time to day dream. I have to get ready too as I saw Colin and Max heading back to the studio.

♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪  ♫   ♪  ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪ ♫  ♪

I’m so dead!

After returning back to my room, I had fallen asleep on the nice comfy couch. Yeah, blame it on the couch. Why did the couch have to look so alluring that I just have to settle down in it? Anyway, that wasn’t the main concern now.

The problem was – I was late for rehearsal – and I mean, very late. It was two hours counting down to the big concert tonight. My first big concert – okay, not my concert to be exact. The boys were still the star. People come to see them, not me. But still, it’s not a joke. We were expecting at least a hundred thousand of people to fill up the entire arena. Tickets actually sold out – well, what would you expect? The biggest crowd I had ever performed to was just a mere few thousands? I really cannot imagine what it would be like. In fact, I think I don’t want to imagine it either.

Strange thing was nobody noticed I was missing?

Well, someone should have at least called me. No missed call, nothing. I would have thought Jenson would be jumping in anger.

Clinging tightly to my stick bag, I hastened my speed to the arena. The cabbie dropped me some few kilometres away from my destination refusing to go any further. I was grumbling as I made my way to the backdoor; grumbling about his lack of helpfulness and making me walk such a long distance before I stopped short.

Facing the sight before me, I now understood why he had turned down my request.

Even though it was another two hours to go, the courtyard around the arena were already filled up with a massive crowd of girls. Yeah, girls. I don’t really see any guys in sight. Girls of all ages – from as young as six to women in their twenties and thirties (I think I saw one). My goodness! Why are these people here so early? Are they hoping to catch a glimpse of the boys? Don’t they know that there’s rehearsal in the afternoon? I shook my head in disbelief. No wonder I never did chase after pop stars. Waste of time and energy. I wondered if Val was in this crazy crowd but I doubted so.

Then it struck me.

I had to get through this crowd. And how on earth was I supposed to do that?

You would have thought that these girls were just hanging around the main door waiting for it to open or just sitting around.

Then you are wrong. A bulk of them was actually gathered around the back door and they were not sitting around. They were holding up banners and posters high, screaming and shouting. Who’s going to hear them, I wondered in amusement.