Chapter 3

Chapter 3

The flight

Anna POV

I walked up to Taylor and sat on his lap. He laid a soft kiss on my head and sparks flew through my body. He wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Awwww you guys are so cute,"JC said.

"I wish I had a boyfriend," Claudia said. I saw Shawn look down to his feet. We all knew that he liked her, but she didn't.

After an hour of waiting they finally let us get on the plane. We mostly just talked. Taylor and I had a few make out sessions.

I went to reach for bag, but Taylor had already grabbed it.

"Don't worry i'll get it," he said.

"Such a gentleman," I said pressing my lips into his. We walked into the plane and took our seats. Me and Taylor were sitting next to some old guy. Shawn, JC, and Claudia were sitting across from us.

Taylor and I talked for awhile. After about thirty minutes he leaned in and kissed me. Our lips moved in sync. His lips were so soft and smooth. I ran my hands through his soft light brown hair. It was a long and passionate kiss. After about ten minutes we let go.

"I love you,"he whispered into my ear.

"Love you too,"

Shawn, Claudia, and JC started clapping and whistling. I had totally forgot that we were on a plane full of people.

"Teenagers these day are all over each other," the old man said. We all laughed.

"Yeah, you guys always seem to be making out," JC yelled. We both blushed. Taylor and I cuddled up and watched the notebook. I soon fell asleep in his arms.

Claudia's POV

"Anna, Anna get up! We're here!," I shook her arm.

"What happened?" she said sleepily.

" You fell asleep in you're boy toy's arms" she punched me in the arm.

"It's true, you managed to make out five times."

"Shut up!" We walked out the door and met up with the guys.

We walked to baggage claim. Taylor and Anna were flirting like crazy. They were so cute together. We walked outside with our bags and wait for a taxi.

"OMG! I've always want to go to Nashville," Anna yelled. She was a huge country fan. We all crammed into the taxi and drove to the hotel. We payed and walked into the hotel. We put our bags in our room and went to meet the other Magcon boys.

I walked into the room and was amazed. I had never seen so many hot guys in one room. But one really caught my attention. He was standing there talking to another boy. He had a pair of brown corduroys on, a blue Magcon sweatshirt, and black snapback. Damn he was fine.

"Checking me out," he smiled. I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Oh what? No." I blushed.

"I think you were," he smiled. His smile was perfect. Everything about him was perfect.

"By the way, I'm Cameron."

"Oh I'm Claudia."

"Nice meeting you."

"You too"

"See you around" He left and went to talk to some other guys.