Chpt 1| In The Beginning

Disclaimer!!!!!! Lots of swearing. Don't read if you are easily offended by swearing. Not every chapter but most.

Jaehwa/ Baobei POV|

I wake up to my alarm going off. Ugh. I quickly get dressed in my uniform. Or my variation of the uniform. I wear a tee shirt with my button down undone and my uniform skirt. Not like the teachers actually care what I wear. I walk downstairs to see my brother with a hoodie underneath his blazer and scuffed up running shoes. I grab my bag and we head out the door.

When we arrive we see his friends all hanging around.
" Aye! Hui! " Hyojong, or E Dawn, says as we approach them.
We share greetings and I then see my one my closest friends,  Lami. I send a smile but don't walk over. It's...... tricky.
I snap out of my inner thoughts when Yuta accidentally pushes Yuto too hard and into me.
" Yah stop abusing Yuto. He's starting to abuse me" I say.
" No!" Yuta says being childish. Yuto whines at this.
I roll my eyes at this. Then something catches my eye. A familiar pack of Prefects. Their uniforms pressed and no variations at all. Boring. Most of them are wearing glasses or are carrying a workbook. Cliché, right?
" Yah look. " I say drawing the boys attention over to the prefects.
I can see their eyes light up in mischief. It's one of the many highlights of their day. Taunting the prefects.
" Oh Prince of Shanghai!"Yuto catcalls obnoxiously at the tall Chinese boy with a baby smile, who blushes furiously in return.
" Aye Four eyes can you breathe with your tie that tight?" Hyojong calls at the adorable boy with glasses, who might actually be able to squash Hyojong.
He adjusts his glasses and walks faster. Cute. Such a shame he would've been an adorable addition to our group.
I send a secret smile to the youngest and smallest in the back. He sends one identical to mine back. I decide to provoke him.
" Hey Blondie! I thought big foot lived in the woods what are you doing here?" I say with a smirk.
Blondie, Jisung, goes to retaliate with a similar smirk, but then he shows up. Just his presence makes my blood boil.
" Yah. They're below us. Don't waste your breath. " A tall, deep voiced, guy says. He looks scary enough to be part of our group. But he also resembles a baby almost.
" Below you? " I ask innocently. "Then how come we're tied for number one Treetop?"
I cock my head and a devilish smirk comes onto my face.
He glares at me and walks up to me. He's close enough I can smell his body spray. Wow he smells really good. And now I'm mad that he smells good. Wow he really smells good. Ugh. I'm suppose to hate you stop smelling good. He towers over me with a menacing glare and I just look up. My expression is somewhat amused at him, but a menacing expression is more prominent. What is he? Protector of the nerds?
I go to say some smart ass remark.
Then Kino steps in.
" Yah, Baobei don't you have class?" He asks with a look that says ' This guy is a giant, back down'.
I roll my eyes playfully.
" Yeah and so do you." I say as he swings an arm around me. " Lets go Adachi. " I call for Yuto over my shoulder.
He walks over to us as we push past the Giant Prefect in front of us. Not before I give a last glance and taunting wave at the giant.

-----------

I'm sat in my class. Kino beside me and Yuto behind.
" Hey Kino! You know what I realized about Boys Over Flowers?" I say to him excitedly.
Right then the teacher walks in. Dang it. It was really cool though.
" I have an announcement. " she says as she walks to the front.
" Class 6 and 7 will mix together and become one class from now on. "
After she's done Class 7 walks in.
Jisung, Lami, and Treetop are there.
" Take your seats in any spot. This period will be a vacant period due to me having to fill out paperwork for this shit. " The teacher says before she leaves the room.
Jisung sits next to Yuto and Lami in front of me. I then see that giant walking towards the desk in the aisle next to me. Ugh. Screw him and his amazing body spray.
I get a text from Jisung.
I wish he didn't stop me I had such a great response.