^^Chapter One^^

~Hello! I suck at chapter names soo... Here's this creative one!~

The young boy slumped in his trousers wandering down the tall stairway. The sun frowned at him and burned his checks. The Windows just HAD to be open all the time. He glumly slapped his hands on the medal lifting up his legs and slowly sliding down the bar to the end of the stairway. As always, Dan was whiny and impatient. (But damn real Dan is so amazing he's my entire non existent depressing life)

He dragged his feet to the door, spotted the cleaning lady and sprinted. It was the little boys fourth time running away. The longest he lasted was two days. (Mostly because he's five)

The woman shouted running after him as he sprinted to a car. He got inside and locked all the doors. Eventually the woman that was about forty and for some reason had great hair, eventually gave up. She jogged rather slowly inside to get help as he got out and started to sprint again.

He had reached the gas station. He stepped inside to the foster lady. I turned to run from the annoying tall lady but she grabbed me. Picking me up by my sides I wriggled.

"Fifth time this week.." The woman said while Dan say in the black chair as he was instructed to. He played with his brown fringe, always 'too fluffy.' "Damn.." One police officer turned to the other. They didn't seem professional, one was eating a donut just repeating what the lady said and the other just was playing with his floppy blonde hair. "I guess he's just not happy.." She said and I looked up wiggling my legs on the gigantic chair. "Well ma'am he's obviously not happy. I think he should be with someone else or mabe just be in a different lifestyle. See how he likes it."

She rolled her eyes. "Yes ,*sigh, thanks for... Um-helping." She lied as though he didn't just repeat what she said to sound professional. "I'll take him somewhere.. I guess um how do I say this, a uh.. Rich. Neighborhood."

The foster lady looked over to Dan. He looked like he had fallen asleep. he was so peaceful and cute, although it was silly his head was just leaning backward, but cute, so damn adorable in his dreams.. Whatever he's dreaming about. Nope. His head popped up, little brown eyes shining. Then slowly down again. Then his little half smile... Then up again.

Dan once again sat in the moving car. It was just too long, too hot. Too small. Wait..Too ball. To tall. Too drool. Too cool. Too... Pool? Dan sat starting to turn his grumpiness into rhyming words.

He climbed up sitting on his legs peeking out the window. I looked at the little kid in the back of my car. His brown eyes looking amazed at the scenery. We entered the new neighborhood.

~I'm only doing it from the lady's perspective for this chapter, don't worry mates, this also isn't my best writing..~

I listened to him rhyming words as he kept peeking out the window. His rhyming got quieter until he stopped looking marveled at the neighborhood, well so was I.

"..Holy..Shit." I heard the boy say and I chuckled rolling my eyes at the language.

I parked the car and looked into the back seat. 'Now where's my water bottle?' I shuffled my hands around the back when I saw Dan open the car door and flop out. Just. Flopped. Completely out.

"Are you okay Daniel??" I said unbuckling myself and running to find Dan laying on the ground with an amazed expression. He just lie there on the perfect clean road matching the house staring up and awing.

"Cool right?" I said looking at the mansion with a pool. It used to be my great aunts, but she sold it. Definitely not the same side of my family. It had a gigantic green lawn with a big willow and a pool in the back. The place had four story's.

Dan ran into the lawn, they never had a lawn, just apartment building room 12. His brown hair was fluffy and sat on his tan face. He got up and wandered to the house knocking on the door wile the foster lady got out of the car.

A blue eyed boy opened the door, looked at Dan, and shut it.

~this is going to go somewhere but I feel like you should know what's Actualy happening first so.. I hope you didn't hate this chapter, :) ~