Gøner

Im a goner

Tyler was in his room

Somebody Catch My Breath

As it may have been seen ,  it was winter at the time , there was snow covering the ground and trees and rooftops of houses surrounding his own home.

I'm a goner

Tyler wanted to go into the forest but his parents , mainly his mom , wouldn't let him go outside , because it was too cold for him and he would get the flu

Somebody catch my breath

Josh was with his family so Tyler couldn't hang out with him , His sister was doing god knows what in her room and his other siblings were doing something of their own . So Tyler either had a choice between helping his mom cook or practice playing piano

I wanna be known by you

Tyler felt like the piano was a different way to put emotions into songs other than the ukulele or his own voice , So he chose to practice.

I wanna be known by you

Tyler was in the other room practicing , then the doorbell rang . His mother yelled out "I'll get it!" And ran toward the door to greet the next door family that came over for dinner. Tyler tried running to his room to avoid saying Hi or even shaking hands with them .

I'm a goner

His mom was quick to say "Tyler , honey why don't you show them your skills at piano?" Tyler wasn't ready to show them what he knew because he really didn't like the attention they put on him.

Somebody catch my breath

Tyler sat down on the seat , He felt uncomfortable immediately , All those beading eyes on him made his palms sweaty , He wasn't ready to play , he didn't want to embarrass his mother in front of the neighbors but he played anyways.

I'm a goner

He let his mind wonder around , he forgot the neighbors were there , he even forgot he was home , When he finished playing , The family was amazed , his mother was even amazed . Tyler played notes that even his mother didn't know how to play . Everyone was clapping . Applauding . Tyler was smiling , playing music was his dream . He wanted to make a band with his best fren , Josh .

Somebody Catch My Breath

Tyler ran to his room after everyone was done applauding , He played the song he didn't have a name for , But he finally found a name for his song , and he named it , Goner .

Don't Let Me Be Gone.

((A/N I didn't entirely add the whole song because my mind seems to wonder a lot now so I do not completely stay with the story , This is my very first story so it isn't great . I will try to make them better over the time.))