Chapter 2

And there he was the clapping man. Of course. Jake.

Hey?! What are you doing here huh?? You still have classes. - I said.

You pulled my hair! You must treat me! 

Ugh. This guy. He's the richest man i've ever known. His mother is the vice president of Fisher Price. Yes. Right. And his father is a senator. But his parents never visited him. It was a sad story for him. But he has many many friends. Including me. His bestfriend!!!!

Ugh. I don't have money... Next time???

Impossible. I saw your mom giving you, like a thousand bucks.

It's for my tuition fee.

Tuition fee my ass!!! Come on chicken nugget!!

Argh! I'm really gonna kill you if you say that to me again Jake Henry Gales!!!!!

Ahhh. I just love that. Hahaha!!!

***

We went to the mall to treat him. While we were walking, he kept fuckin' talking. It was so very annoying!!! I just got out my MP3 and played some music. I saw him frown. It was just 2.37 in the afternoon. We were still in our school clothes. Jake kept  talking. God he was so annoying. Suddenly my MP3 player stop. Goddammit. Then i was now hearing Jake and his big mouth.

Have you seen The Walking Dead? Oh Beth Greene was so hot at Season 4!!!! haha--- and Nick Burkhardt from Grimm?? He was so weird being gray and all!! Hahaha I really talk a lot huh?

 Well duh. You are. You are really talking a lot.

Sorry... Hey wait!!! Let's go to the cinema!!!!

Ugh. This guy. I'm not really a fan of cinema. I just like to watch tv series. Like Grimm, The Walking Dead, Austin and Ally, The Vampire Diaries. You name it.

Can we just--

Oh look look!! Catching Fire is now showing!!! -Jake shouted.

Where?! Where?! - I looked a lot crazily.

Yah. I kinda like THG. You know what THG means huh?? (SPOILERS ALERT!!) I remembered Katniss kissed Peeta. It was very sweet! And also i wondered, what if Katniss didn't volunteer??? Hahaha! Let's stop talking about this...

Come on! Let's buy some tickets!!! -Jake said happily.

I reached my wallet and i looked at the amount. It was still 1000. Whew. I'm not always careful with money.

***

We went to the ticket booth and bought two tickets. We actually almost half an hour. So we went to the arcade. Now Jake bought us tokens.

I go there, and you go there. Ok??  - I said.

Jake grabbed my hand and pulled me to a basketball game.

We'll  play here, Nugget. - Jake said.

I punched hard. I think so, because he said ''OW!''. 

Ok. We'll play a challenge. Whoever wins, will choose a consequence for the loser, Okay?? -Jake explained.

Oh come on. You already know who will win right?? - I bragged. I brag a lot, you know.

Oh yes. And it's gonna be me!! - Jake bragged. He's a bragger too. We brag at each other, lol.

I don't think so!!

We started shooting balls. I looked at him. Fuck. I think he's gonna win. He shoots fast and he hasn't missed yet. Ugh i was missed 5 shoot, and i shoot very slow. Well at the end i got 10 points and he got 130. I'm such a loser right?

Alright! I won! Hmmmm. Now i should think of something. -Jake said.

I looked at my clock. DAMMIT!!! It's 3.20!! We're gonna be late for the cinema!!!

Jake!! Think about it later!! We're gonna be late for the cinema!!!

Oh shit! Come on - Jake replied. I have never heard him say that. I was shocked.

He just grabbed my hand again and run, but the situation was not the same. Jake tripped and we fell into each other. I was on the bottom and he was on top on me. And a disgusting thing happened. We almost touched our lips together......