The Game Begins

It was like yesterday when I saw my parent die in front of my eyes.  We were coming back from a mid night birthday party when we saw a man with a strange appearance pointing a gun at me. As you may have seen I used a singular parent. My dad died of a disease when I was still young. The man has I observed must be a drug addict. When I saw him pull the trigger I thought this was the end until I saw my mum go in front of me, the splash of blood sent a bad sensation to my brain. I saw this man run away while my mum was bleeding on the floor. Tears began to fall from my eyes. The thought that she died in front of me makes me I feel like I killed her.
My life living with my aunt was miserable because she treated me as a slave. Being a boy I could keep this emotions to my self. At school I was bullied and mocked and I had no friends.
This particular day I came back from school I saw my aunt dead. That is when I realised that someone is trying to kill me because of the message on wall  that stated"YOU ARE NEXT ". When the police arrived they investigated the room.  I was adopted by a detective who was friendly.  I immediately got fond of him and his studies. I was well educated and was very good in psychology, mathematics, physics and chemistry. I sometimes investigate crimes .
There was a case with the same writing on the wall but this time it wrote "I am closer" I told my new detective dad that this case was troubling me and I explained why.
The finger print showed a man named John Law . He was somehow related to me because I was Mike Law. During research we discovered that he is my mum's brother.
We also discovered that he is a criminal with 34 criminal records.  He is the most wanted criminal in the town. A murderer and a thief who will expect that from a uncle who gave you a bicycle for your birthday. Maybe he got hypnotized who knows. From then I was devoted in finding him so badly.