Chapter 2

Once the door is closed I turn to face her. She locks the door. What am I doing? I ask myself.

"Rose," she steps closer to me, placing her index finger against my lips.

"No, don't say anything." She says. "I know what you're thinking." I crook an eye brow at her. "You're about to try and talk your way out of this...situation."

"What situation is that?" Damn. I forgot how well she knows me. She flashes one of her most seductive looks.

"You...me...alone...in my room...with no reason to stay in control." She walks her fingers up my chest. And I realize, she's right. While I was Strigoi she had her 18th birthday and graduated. Therefore she's of age and no longer my student.

She must've noticed the change in me, because she was ready when my lips met hers. I grabbed her wrists and pinned her against the door, hard. My kisses are harder. I want her, I need her. I loose control, letting out all the emotions I've held back for the past year. Our kiss deepens and quickens. I can't get enough, I trail kisses along her jawline and she lets out a soft moan. A low growl erupts from my throat.

"I love you." She whispers.

"Oh Roza, I've always loved you." I say against her ear, between gentle nips on her lobe. I reach down and grab her thighs lifting her up. Without hesitation she wraps her legs around my waist as I find her lips again.

Our kisses grow in intensity and passion as I walk across the room. Laying her gently on the bed, I raise up to look at her.

"You're so beautiful." I say before I find her swollen lips again. We're both so eager. We've shared passionate kisses before, stolen in the gym or in the cabin at St. Vladimir's. Even in Russia, though I don't want to think about that. But this is different, this is heady.

"I need you." She says. Her fingers caress my back and I feel her nails dig into my skin. I grunt. Smothering kisses down her neck I make my way to her collarbone. My hands grab her hips and I squeeze. We're both breathing heavy.

"I'm nothing without you." I say, raising up to look at her again. She sits up and we quickly remove our clothes - all of them.

Slowly laying down again, I trace the side of her body from her shoulder down to her hip. She quivers under my touch. The look in her eye is wild with desire. Any notion of control I was still clinging onto, was completely undone with that look. The burning passion I feel explodes like a wild animal. Tonight I will not be gentle, tonight I will not go slow, tonight I need to feel her as much as she needs me.

I cup her breasts, tweaking her nipples until they're hard. A moan escapes her. We're not worried about being heard and it's a good thing because she's being very loud. I tease her nipples with my tongue before she rolls me on my back.

"I need you...NOW!" She says in a husky voice. Rearing up and positioning herself, she slides down onto me. We both let out an audible sigh of complete and utter ecstasy.

The rest of the day and night is a blur. A dream I wish would never end. We found countless ways to pleasure each other, before finally giving in to sleep. One of our more creative ideas was to spar against each other. Fighting against her again, even though it was a faux fight, brought back all my guilt of the last time we were set against each other. Determination. My avenging angel. I saw it in her eyes, just like in Russia. She would have staked me, even though it would have killed her to do it. I pull her that much closer to me.

Snuggled in bed, our naked bodies intertwined, I steal a look at my beautiful Rose and smile.

"I love you Roza, I always have and always will." I say. She smiles gingerly and tightens her grips around me.

"You're not planning on going anywhere, are you?" She asks.

"No." I say. "I'll never leave you again." I feel her smile against my chest. Kissing her forehead I drift off into welcomed sleep.

I wake before she does, careful not to disturb her I only move to gaze upon her.

"Oh Rose, if only you knew how much you undo me. There isn't anything in this world that will keep me from you. Nothing. Ever." I whisper as I kiss the top of her head. She starts to stir.

"You're still here, comrade." She says.

"Yes." I lean down to kiss her.

"Mmm. I can get use to this." She says.

"Hopefully one day." I muse. "But, I should get going." The look on her face pierced my heart.

"Go? Go where exactly?" She asks.

"Back to my room. I should shower and get a clean pair of clothes." I say. "Will you meet me for breakfast at the coffee shop?"

"Are you asking me out on a date?" She's being playful. I smile.

"Yes, I guess I am. Rosemarie Hathaway, will you go out on a date with me?"

"Yes, but only on one condition." She says. Furrowing my forehead, she continues. "We leave from here. You know as well as I know that those clothes aren't dirty. You didn't wear them long enough yesterday." She smiles and I let out a full belly laugh.

"And the shower?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. Her lips lift up into a very mischievous smirk.

"I think I'll join you." She says as she climbs out of bed and walks toward the bathroom. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding.