Part 1

Rudra's pov

It was Valentines day and I was getting ready to have fun with my friends. Even O was getting ready for his date with his wife-to-be.. "O please don't behave like an artist on your date.. mai nahi chahta ke Gauri bhabhi bore ho jaye aur kahe ke rudy ne aapko kuch nahi sikhaya" I joked.. to which O gave me a straight look "Shut up Rudra" he said and carried on.. "Waise O shivaay bhaiya kaha hai?" I asked.."Shivaay apni valentine ke saath already date par chala gaya!!" He replied.."Waise tere kya plan hai? " He asked.. "mai toh Abhimanyu aur baaki friends ke club jaa raha hu" I said.. "well I know you don't have valentine so enjoy you single valentines bro!!" He patted my shoulder  "Ahaan O mere club me enter karte hi ladkiyon ki line Lagg jayegi !! Aur unn me se koi meri valentine hogi" I said with a smirk " all the best mere bhai" he said and left !.
Soon I was in the club with my friends.. and as I said all girls stood in a queue to be with me... but something strange had to happen that time! Every girl in the club came near me except one.. she was busy dancing it seemed that she didn't care about anything.. I anyhow went towards the bar and was noticing her.. and she not even once saw me!! That was annoying but she was cute.. unlike other girls !
As it was Valentines eve the club organised some competitions.. They distributed chits with numbers.. I don't know why but I was wishing that girl to be my partner.. coz I felt like I was attracted to her.. but fate didn't wanted me to be with her.. Abhimanyu got her as his partner.. my bad luck! ! We got started with the paper folding dance.. well I didn't take much interest in doing it coz I didn't get my choice!!
After all competitions winners were declared and they Abhimanyu and Saumya !
Yeah her name was Saumya!

 well I didn't take much interest in doing it coz I didn't get my choice!! After all competitions winners were declared and they Abhimanyu and Saumya !Yeah her name was Saumya!

Tbc