Rules

Please read these carefully:

~You must follow this account. And give us a shout out.

~You must have either KIK or Hangouts.

~No bullying is allowed on this account and won't be tolerated. You get 1 warning, then you are kicked out of the account and the password is changed.

~No Racism, Sexism, Homophobia, Transphobia, etc.

~Don't mess with the settings, profile picture, background picture, or the bio. Or with each other's stories.

~Please be patient.

~If accepted, you can make as many stories as you please, but don't publish them before asking me, Hayley.

~Feel free to give shout outs to your favorite authors on the messaging board.

~No one can accept members, but Hayley.

~Absolutely no giving the password to other people. If caught doing this, you will immediately be kicked out of this account and the password will be changed.

~Be friendly.

~Don't take anyone else's ideas.

~You can have as many jobs as you want, whether it's one or all of them.

~Let me know if you'd like to add or remove a job from your job(s) list.

~Be sure to let me know if you change your username.

~Be sure to sign off so there's no confusion as to who it is and never sign off using someone else's name.

~Be respectful, but express your opinions. Your voice matters.

~Don't follow people unless you ask me first and I okay it.

~You can write mature books and have mature covers.

~You can co-author with another writer on here if you want to.

~Comment your favorite fictional character to insure you've read the rules.