3

"Babe I have to go to the doctors today."

"Okay do you want me to go?"

"No baby you stay here it's o-okay." Shannon wouldn't tell Craig something. Who knows what. She was scared though, she though he would leave her for someone better.

"You sure baby?

"Yeah I-I'm sure."

"Okay let me know when you get there and when you're about to leave." Craig goes up to their office for his vlog camera. Hmmm, I wonder why? "Hey guys it's MiniLadd here and I'm going to show you want I found while cleaning while Shannon was gone. Brb!" He runs to the bathroom garbage. Why? "Okay so Shannon hasn't told me anything, and Shannon when you see this I won't be mad at you I promise and I won't leave you for anyone else. But look, 4 positive pregnancy test. I think that's why she went to the doctors and told me not to come. But I bought a nursery and put it together in the extra room here, look.

 But I bought a nursery and put it together in the extra room here, look

I hope she loves it. Oh she's on her way home see you guys bye!"

"Babe I'm home."

"Living room and hi baby!" She goes into the living room.

"Craigy boo. I have to talk to you."

"Okay, but...first go to the top of stairs with me...okay I'm going to put this on you. Walk, walk, walk, and stop...OPEN!"
"Uh...Craig how did you know?"

"I saw the test cleaning when you were at work."

"Oh."

"Hey watch this video. I'm sorry I got to go help my mum stay here." His mum lives right next door and Shannon and Craig live in England (London 😂, sorry to much?)!