{2} Weird Feelings

On the other side of the world, there was Mark sitting on his bed in a hotel room, as he watched every single capture
of Amber's snap story. He was intrigued by Wendy. In her story Wendy was recorded doing such weird things, she was very much odd to Mark but at the same time he was attracted to her. As he continued on through the very long story, the last minute got him very alarmed. He caught himself smiling at her cuteness

Once the snapchat story was over, he locked his phone and put it on the bedside

Once the snapchat story was over, he locked his phone and put it on the bedside. He slopped himself on the bed and just stared at the ceiling. A few minutes went by when he realised he was in a daze about that girl, that very derp girl. He knew who she was and they sometimes saw each other through promotions but they never actually talked. Maybe a few hellos and goodbyes but nothing special. Mark closed his eyes and tried thinking about something else but failed miserably, he hadn't even properly met her but could not stop thinking of her charming smile. He didn't know what he was feeling. But one thing he did know is he wanted to talk to her.. properly.

Mark was set to reality when his members stormed in the room, loud as ever rambling about their day in Melbourne city. Bambam crashed on the bed beside him and started blabbering up the things he got up to. When he finally shut up he asked his hyung what he got up to.

"Nothing much just sat on my phone."

"Really hyung!?! there's so much to do here and your lying on your bed doing nothing??"

"Yep pretty much"

"What have you been looking at???"

He sighed, "Snapchat"

"You've been watching my snaps aye hyung"

Mark laughed and ended the conversation at that, of course he wasn't gonna tell his members he was basically stalking Wendy. So he got up from his bed and casually left the room like nothing had happened.
He made his way to the elevator, he got in pressed the button to the bottom floor and watched as the door closed.
As he waited, he suddenly had this weird urge to grab his phone.
He looked for a contact and sent a message

"Hey Noona, this is out of the blue but I'm just eager to know

"Hey Noona, this is out of the blue but I'm just eager to know.. does Wendy have Sniapchat?"
                                                            Delivered

he looked at his phone and realised what he sent.
"FK WHAT DID I DO"

________________________________

Well that's the second chapter done :) hope you guys enjoy it! I always say I'll update on a particular day but never actually  commit to it. I'm sorry!! Comments are appreciated
Thankyouuuu