The Emo Fic

Frank stretched awake, expecting this to be just another day. Boy, was he wrong. He extended his arm, reaching for his phone to check Twitter.
"I'll just reply to some tweets." He thought out loud. Clicking the icon, he screamed and dropped his phone, as he saw a notification from Patrick Stump. He began fangirling.
"P-patrick! Fedora senpai!" He picked his phone back up to read the tweet. For some reason, Patrick wanted to meet Frank, and was inviting him over. His hands shaking, he replied, confirming that he would be going. He grabbed some clothes, making sure to wear a 'Don't Eat Soap' shirt. There's nothing like a bit of self-promo.
He reached a large house, tapping the knocker. Patrick was at the door immediately. Frank was slightly shocked to see that Patrick was only in a purple bath robe. Nevertheless, he came in, sitting on the sofa.
"P-patrick? Why do you want to meet me?" He stammered, the nerves of meeting his fedora senpai getting to him.
"Why do you think?" Patrick replied smoothly, sliding over to him and entangling his hands in Frank's blue hair.
"You have beautiful eyes, you know..." Patrick said, staring deeply into Frank's eyes.
"W-what?..."
Suddenly, the door slams open, and in walk Brendon Urie and Gerard Way.
"What the fuck, Patrick, you said you'd let me start!" Gerard complains. Brendon just stands there, looking Frank up and down, smirking. Frank squeals, close to fainting, three of his senpais in the room with him. If only Tyler was here...
Sometimes, wishes do come true. Tyler Joseph walks in from the kitchen with a slice of toast. He turns to Gerard.
"Excuse me, could you please leave?" He says.
"No! I called dibs on him." Gerard replies.
Patrick hands Frank a fedora.
"This, Frank, is to scream into." Suddenly, he feels his jeans being ripped off. He was kind of pissed off, they were his best skinny jeans, but then again, this was Gerard Way. Brendon leaves momentarily, coming back with milk. Terrified, Frank manages to stammer
"P-please don't give me a milk enema..." Brendon forces the milk down Frank's throat, some dribbling out of the side.
Gerard starts to push himself into Frank, without preparing him. Frank grabs the fedora, screaming loudly into it. Gerard grabs his hair, pulling Frank's head back. Frank couldn't take this. Gerard was going into him from the back, Brendon was in his mouth and Tyler was giving him a handjob. He started to orgasm, tears rolling down his face as he never thought this would happen. However, just as he is about to come, they all stop, leaving him shaking on the sofa. Patrick starts now, just Patrick. Frank can barely keep going for a minute before he comes, into the fedora.
Smirking again, Brendon looked at him. "Well, Frankie, did you enjoy that?" Panting, Frank manages to say
"Yes..."
"Well, Frankie, this is what happens when you read fucked up fanfiction. We have to get our Sweet Revenge." Gerard says.

And every month they buy a new fedora.