Im Captivated- ch.1

Chapter One.

"Rivivei, your up!" Yelled Miss Delina

I pulled my socks up all the way to my knees.

"Hurry up, I don't have all day!" Miss Delina yelled in frustration.

I sigh and walk over to the basketball court.

"Good, now the number you where from last week you will stay on that team got it?" Says Miss Delina slowly. We all nod and head off to our position.

"Avery trade spots?" A girl it think named Trisha asked, I didn't want to to be honest I liked the back.

"Nah, I'm good" I reply while giving her a thumbs up.

Coach blew the whistle and we started.

I watch as the ball fly into the air heading into my direction, I jump and catch the ball throwing it over to my teammate Cassandra.

She gave me a little thumbs up before running over to the other side.

*WHISTLE SOUND THINGY*

"Point One to Zero" Coach yells while clapping her hands.

I high five the closest team mate and continue on with the second round.

{27 mins later}

I pull over my grey crop top and sprayed my deodorant all over me.

I grab my sports bag a start heading to my locker.

"Hey Rivivei!" Ugh noooooo!!!!

"Yes miss?"I say while Turing myself around.

"Left your phone" she says while holding it out.

I quickly grab it and mumble a thanks and literally ran out of the gym.

Don't get me wrong I love the gym, but sometimes you just want to get out.

I slump over to my locker and put in the combination.

'14,36,24,17' I mumble quietly

"Hey " yells a male voice. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!

"Um.. Hi" I mumble quickly.

"Aww is little Aves scared?" The voice said while coming closer.

"No not at all" I reply while I slam my locker shut.

"I think she is" right now his face is literally 10cm away from my face.

"Get out of my face, and leave me alone!" I say while I push him back, he stumbles backwards a bit. Not exactly what I wanted but hey it's something!

"Aggressive much Aves, huh?" He says with a smirk, fuck I want to vomit right now! I roll my eyes at him and walk off.

WAIT!!!

Damn it! Dropped my book screw it!

"Aves I think you dropped something" He says while picking my book up.

"Yup, now give me it" I reply as I roll my eyes again.

"Magic word" FUCKING HELL THIS GUY ANNOYS THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA ME!!!

I rolled my eyes again for the third time today and snatch my book out of his hands.

"Someone's not in the mood" He says yet another smirk. I flip him off and continue to walk to the cafeteria. As I open the large doors, boom instantly every pair of eyeballs staring at me. Some with hatred, some with adoration, some with lust and even some with jealousy.