Baby's first checkup!

Start from the beginning

"Alright, I think we are ready to go," Kristen said going through a mental checklist making sure she was not forgetting anything. She gently took Eliana into her arms and headed to the car.

"Ok sweetie, let's see if mommy can do this" Kristen giggled. Eliana had only been in her car seat once before and at that time Robert had been the one to buckle her in. Lucky for Kristen, Eliana seemed to like her car seat. Her mom volunteered to drive stating that Kristen wasn't healed enough yet to drive, that was fine with Kristen. She stayed in the back with her baby girl.

Upon arriving at the clinic, Kristen notices paparazzi outside the place waiting to take photos and get a glimpse at the newest member of the family. She began shaking and took in a deep breath as she looked at her daughter who was fast asleep,

"I'm going to apologize in advance, I'm so sorry" Kristen whispered as her mom parked. Carefully Kristen undid the seatbelts of the car seat and lifted Eliana out, placing her against her chest. She grabbed her fluffy blanket and placed it over Eliana, securing it against her chest with her bra straps to ensure it didn't fall. Slowly getting out, she took a deep breath and stepped out into the unknown. Immediately camera bulbs flashed, and hundreds of questions were thrown at her. Jules noticed Kristen go into protective mode as she watched her clutch Eliana tighter to her chest.

Jules quickly learned that Kristen was not kidding when she said that the paparazzi don't have the concept of personal space, they were getting right in Kristen's face as Kristen trembled. Jules put her arm around her.

"Just keep walking" she whispered

"Yeah," Kristen could feel Eliana tense up and start whimpering from all the chaos. "It's alright baby, momma's got you" Kristen whispered as she stuck her head under the blanket for a brief moment.

"Is she alright?" Jules asked

"They're scaring her."

When they got into the building Kristen readjusted the blanket so it was no longer fully covering Eliana, they walked down the long hallway to the elevator taking them to the 4th-floor pediatrics department. Kristen handed Eliana over to Jules while she went to check in, soon she walking back over to where her mother and daughter were with a stack of paperwork since it was Eliana's first doctor's appointment Kristen had to fill out the new patient questionnaire and information. It seemed to never end.

After returning the mountain of paperwork to the receptionist, Kristen went back to her seat and gently took Eliana from her mom. She was smiling and cooing at the baby when a little girl approached her.

"H-I," the little girl said, she couldn't have been more than 4 at most

"Hello there," Kristen said

"I know you from somewhere," the little girl said cocking her head to one side to get a better look at Kristen

Kristen giggled. "Probably sweetheart, have you seen Twilight?"

"Yes, yes, yes!!!" the little squealed. "Our Bewwa!!!!!"

"Yes, I am!" Kristen giggled

"What's your real name?"

"Kristen,"

"Pwetty name!"

"Thank you,"

The girl stepped closer to Kristen eyeing the little baby in her arms

"Is dat your baby?"

"Yes she is" Kristen gushed with pride

"What's her name?"

"Eliana," all the sudden a women appeared.

"Hazel come on sweetie!" The women said. She looked at Kristen