Maxine.

Real name: Karlee  Van Dale

Real name: Karlee Van Dale.

Ring name : Maxine.

Nicknames: Princess of Staten Island 2.0, Princess Fab. Maxi.

Age: 22.

Hometown/Resides: Staten Island, New York. Tampa, Florida.

Ring gear:

Theme:

Finisher signiture: SuperKick. Fab Buster. (Sitout Facebuster)

Signature : Staten Island Shuffle. (Running turnbuckle thrust,or running bronco buster, with theatrics)
Insult to Injury. (Jumping double knee drop to an opponent's midsection followed by a standing moonsault double knee drop)

Submission: Code of Silence. (Modified figure-four headscissors, often proceeded by a reverse STO)

Heel or face: Bit of both but mostly face. (For now)

Relationship: She is got a huge crush on TJ Perkins.

Friends: AJ Styles, Maryse, Dean Ambrose. Nattie Nikki and Alexa and more. She is very loved.

Enemy: Nia, Becky, Charlotte, and anyone not on the FABULOUS level. (Which to her is everyone)

Likes :Wrestling, Training, shopping with her sister and stalking TJ when he doesn't know she is around.

Dislikes: People shouting at her, not getting her way, losing.

More you would like to share: She is just like Carmella, fabulous, beautiful and full of spicey sass. TJ doesn't really like her, he just sees her as a friend he always agrees to come over to the house when she asks him just so he can flirt and mess around with some of the girls. (If any are single and you wanna do that, if not i have another plot) He thinks she is to full of her self, and to girly. He prefers a girl who is down to chill and play video games, and not act like the world revolves around them. So Karlee tries to change who she is to be what he wants, but Carmella don't like it and talks to her about it. Soon TJ realizes she must really care to change who she is for him, but he loves her the way she was.