Peter Pan's Twin

Chapter 1

*Lisa's POV*

I just got out of the shower and put my hair up into my towel. I slipped one of my boyfriend's grey hoodies on and put on a pair of black cotton shorts. It was 7 o'clock and my parents were out of town for some kind of financial meeting with my acting agent. I was scrolling through my feed on Instagram when I saw a notification from him.

- Hey love!

-Hey Robbie <3

-Are u busy right now?

-No y?

-Wanna come over and hang out? My parents went out to dinner and I want to see you lol

-but I'm in my PJs :P

-I don't care, I'm sure you look beautiful no matter what.

-You are a dork

-But I'm your dork ;)

-Wow haha u r lucky I like you

-So r u gonna come over?

-Yes give me like ten mintues

-Ok hurry bc there is supposed to be a big storm 2night. I don't want u 2 be driving in that.

-Ok mom :P

-Well I will see you then

-mk

I went back to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair. I looked at myself. I guess I am pretty, Robbie says I am all the time but I don't believe him. I have naturally curly, shoulder-length brown hair with big brown eyes. You know, typical, nothing really stands out on me.

When putting on a little bit of makeup, I was remembering how I met Robbie. I was 16 and I was on Once Upon a Time as an extra, you know, just a person who walks in the background. Then when they started to cast season 3, I was about to turn 17. They were thinking about casting me as Wendy but they said I looked too old to play her, so they made me her stunt double. Even though I was a little bummed about that, I was still very grateful for being involved with the experience. A week after I received the news, we all met in this big room. The chairs were in a circle. I arrived early so I picked a chair and started playing a game on my phone. I looked around, the creative team was huddled around the food table while some actors came in every once in a while. I recognized some of them, but some were new. A lot of younger boys, I assumed they were lost boys. I saw one and he looked a lot like Peter. Well I thought he was going to play Peter. The cast started to sit down in the chairs until they were all full, well that it, except the one next to me. Just before we were about to start, a guy came running in yelling, "Sorry! I'm late" Woah, his accent was cool. He looked around for an available seat and looked toward me. He smiled and sat down. The director was saying his normal speech and thanking everyone.

The guy leaned over to me and whispered, "Did I miss anything?"

"Nope, they just handed out free starbucks to everyone."

"Damn, I missed it." He chuckled.

"Do you want mine? I didn't really drink it." I said.

"No its fine love. Thanks though" he smiled.

Adam Horowitz, one of the creators, then stepped into the circle.

"Ok folks! We are going to start here and work our way around. State your name, something about yourself, and what character you will be this season. Go ahead."

We then began our icebreaker game.

"Hi, my name is Lana Parrilla, If I'm mad at you, I promise not to rip out your heart, and I am Regina, the evil queen."

Everyone laughed, I think we all knew who she was. We then went down the row. The boy I saw earlier stood up.

"Hi, I'm Parker Croft, um, I grew up in Vermont, and I will be playing Felix."

Hmm, not what I expected.

I leaned over to that guy.

"Who is Felix? I have never heard of that name before."

"I read part of the script, it is Peter Pan's assistant."

"Oh ok."

"It's almost your turn." He nods his head to the person next to me.

When it was my turn, I stood up and said, "Uh hi! My name is Lisa Mitchells, I am 16, and I am playing the part of Wendy's stunt double."

Everyone clapped. The guy next to me stood up.

"Hi everyone, my name is Robbie Kay, I'm very excited to work with you all, and I will be playing Peter Pan."

He sat back down.

"Wait, you are going to be Peter?" I was stunned.

"Yep," he smiled.

"Well, I will see you when we film the episodes."

"Do you see her?" he pointed to a girl. I nodded. "She is Wendy."

"Oh I see" My eyes landed on the floor, she was skinnier and prettier than me, I see why she got the role.

He whispered in my ear, "I think you deserve to be Wendy, they made a mistake."

I looked at him and smiled, "Thanks."

"I'm only saying the truth."

A/N:

Sorry its a short intro/back story chapter

More drama to come