She then looks up at me and smiles that one in a millon smile. I can feel tears welling in my eyes as my whole world comes up to the alter. Her porcelin skin pops out even against the white and her blue eyes shine with a fire.

*Taylor's POV*

*Flashback*

"I'm so nervous," I say as Niall watches the seemstress does the final touches.

"I'm proud of you," Niall breathes as he stands up.

"I love you Niall. Thank you for being here," I say with a large smile.

"Anything for you Taylor. I love you too," He replies.

I then give him a long hug. It was just us two in this room and I knew he was my true best friend. he was going to watch as I married Harry and he was truly happy for me. I smile up at him once more after I let go. He smiles down and then we hear footsteps down the hall.

"Love you kiddo. I'll be rooting for you," Niall reassures me.

"Thank you," I reply.

"Ten minutes!" My mom chimes as she walks through the door. She was taking this surprsingly well.

I then give myself a mental pep talk and think about this whole year. Six months with him and six months without. I then realized that this was the right decision.

*End Flashback*

I stand nervously at the alter face to face with my new husband. He looked as stunning as ever. His green eyes and his dimples were brighter than ever and he took my breath away. he even took out his piercings for our special day.

The priest then reads off all of the important things and asks if any one objects. After we move past that part we are asked to recite our vows.

"Taylor Allison Swift. There is about a billion things I can say about you and us. But there is one thing that I think truly matter. You remember that day in class when I said I was afraid of falling in love? Well I realized that I was afraid of loosing someone, not the love in general. Then remember the day in your dorm when we talked about love? Well I know that it's the best feeling in the world. Especially when that special someone loves you back. People through love around like it's nothing, but that's why I came to the concensus that love is something more and that I feel something more about you. That I don't just love you, I adore you. That is why we are here today. Is to celebrated our adoration for eachother. Taylor Allison Swift. I am happy to say that I can spend forever adoring you," He chokes out his vows, making me tear up. I wipe my eyes and give him a small laugh.

"Harry Styles. You have caught my heart from the moment we met. I didn't think it could go any further than just working together. But that is probably my favorite thing about us, is that you and I just fell in love and that 'in love' became real love. I can't tell you much about love because I have never loved anyone the way I love you. My vows comapre nothing to your poetry, but I want you to know that forever isn't long enough for the both of us. I want to be with you longer than forever, if that's even possible," I end almost in sobs.

Harry smiles at me and then wipes my joy filled tears off of my cheeks.

"Those were beautiful, now you may kiss the bride," The priest tellls us.

Harry initiates the kiss and presses his lips softly to mine. I cup his face as he holds my waist. It was tender and very sentimental. But through out our whole wedding, I just felt the presence of only him and I. It seemed as if no one else was in the room as we poured out our vulunerabilites to eachother.