"okay" Maddie huffs while looking around. we had just finished setting up Maddie's house for the party. Although she was mad that she couldn't throw a huge party, she agreed. The last thing on our check list was our outfits- the most important part. We went upstairs to Maddie's room and started going threw her closet. Sadie had already picked out an outfit while Maddie and I were cleaning. She was wearing a pair of ripped jeans and a lace up side split blouse.

"how about this?" Maddie asks as she twirls around. she was wearing a her white jeans that had slits on the knees, a tight pink tank top with her black and blue flannel. Maddie could pair anything together and look still look perfect in it.

"perfect!" Sadie claps "but your missing something" she says while scavenging through Maddie's jewellery box. "Here" she finishes while handing Maddie something. It was a baby pink choker which matched with her outfit perfectly.

Now that Maddie and Sadie had their outfits, it was my turn to choose. There was one specific thing in Maddie's closet that caught my eye- a brown leather skirt and a light grey halter top. As I tried them on, I noticed how they matched perfectly.

"How about this" I laughed nervously as I walked out of the bathroom. I was never good at picking out outfits. usually Maddie or Sadie would choose for me.

Once I came into Maddie and Sadie's sight, I noticed how they were speechless.

"Is something wrong? do-does it look bad?" I stuttered. All they did was shake their heads quickly.

"No" Maddie said. "It looks-"

"Perfect" Sadie said finishing Maddie's sentence.

"Now Millie," Sadie starts "remember the rules to get Finn's heart. Rule number one is you gotta have fun"

"Yeah" Maddie laughs a little "play with him a little" I nodded in a agreement I mean, Maddie and Sadie have dealt with guys like this before so they would know what to do. I usually went for the boys that were popular and dumb- in Hawkins there are many of those kinds of boy.

Right after that, there was a hard knock on the front door. We made our way down stairs as fast as we could. Once I got to the door, I took a breath now or never Millie, now or never. I opened the door and there stood the one and only, Finn Wolfhard with his four friends.

"Hey" I said looking at Finn "just like I promised before" I sighed, "its still going to be low key. Just you, me, Sadie, Maddie, and your friends" he nodded in agreement along with his friends.

"You look.." he trailed off earning a nudge from one of his friends. "pretty.. pretty good" he stuttered.

It was like he was mesmerized by the girl that stood in front of him. in that moment, she was all that he could think about.

"Hey?" I dark skin boy said interrupting Finn's thoughts. "Aren't you going to introduce us?" he questioned causing everyone to laugh- everyone but Finn, of course. He stood there, blushing. "Ye-yeah of course" he stuttered nervously.

After Finn introduced us to his friends- Gaten, Rowan, Caleb and Noah- Maddie decided to speak out.

"Well," Maddie started "lets play a game to get this party started!" she cheered while looking around. It was if something had sparked in her head causing her to run into her kitchen. After she came back, she held up a huge bottle of vodka in one hand and eight shot glasses in the other.

"Whos down for never have I ever?" she smirked. Everyone gathered in a small circle in the middle of the living room. After Maddie had explained the rules, she poured everyone a shot of vodka. "Ready?" she asked. Everyone nodded causing the game to start. Rowen was the first start.

"Never have I ever..." she trailed off while looking around the room "shoplifted!" Sadie, Maddie and I, all were the first ones to take a shot, earning a few claps.

"never have I ever... cheated on one of my tests" As soon as Caleb said this, almost everyone took a shot- everyone except Finn.

"guys" I laughed. We had just finished 20 rounds of never have I ever, making us a bit drunk. "lets go swimming. Maddie has a huge pool!" I suggested making everyone cheer.

We headed out to the huge in ground pool that had deck chairs scattered around it. Everyone seemed stunned, including Maddie. Then again, Maddie was the drunkest out of everyone.

"lets swim!" Maddie cheered. Before anyone could say anything, Maddie had jumped into the water, laughing.

"shall we?" I heard from behind me. I turned my head to see Finn standing there with his hand wide open. I smirked as I grabbed his hand and together we started to stumbled towards the pool, hand in hand. As we jumped in, I couldn't help but laugh. Even though this only eight people were at this party, that had been one of the best.

"Finn" I laughed. He turned him body to me as I place my dripping arms on his shoulders.
"Kiss me"

With that, he leaned in and kissed me. My ice cold lips hit his soft warm ones making everything else fade away. I know that he only kissed me because he was drunk but in that moment, I didn't care. I was finally getting what I wanted, Finn.

-
Thank you for all the comments and votes! Sorry for any spelling mistakes. Be sure to leave a vote! I just noticed how it said maddie carried eight shot glasses in one hand...😂
Kisses,
Madds