"Mmm. Beautiful names for beautiful women. What brings y'all here today? Haven't seen you guys around.." He arched his brow.

"We're actually from New York..we came here about a week ago with three other friends to celebrate this jawns birthday" Kaila piped in nodding towards my direction, "We're here for the next two weeks just looking for some trouble."

Quincy chuckled and rubbed his chin before replying, "Well happy belated birthday Amina, hope you didn't get in too much trouble."

Nigga it's too late for that. I'm already in a predicament.

"Thanks but I didn't get into as much trouble as I would like to get in", I responded instead completely the opposite of what was on my mind, "Maybe you can change that?" I asked innocently breaking into a small smirk.

Kaila raised her eyebrow at the same time Quincy gave me a wide smile showing me his pearly whites.

Best believe I was gonna do everything in my power to make sure I had the time of my life in LA and I know messing with Quincy would get my mind off of...

"How I about I be your personal tour guide while you're here..Imma show you everyone you need to know and all the places you gotta go in order to truly experience the beauty that is LA" Quincy interrupted my thoughts.

He put his right arm forward for me to interlock with and I happily did.

"Why thank you Mr...."

"Brown. Quincy Brown."

"Yeah I knew that. Just wanted to hear you say it." I winked.

Quincy stuck out his left arm for Kaila to interlock but she shook her head.

"Thanks but I'm good. I'm fucking starving I should head over to one of them grills ova there".

She whispered in my ear a "Text me" before waving goodbye to Quincy and walking the other way.

I turned back to him, "Shall we?"
------------------------------------------------------
Keith

"What's wrong Kei? Everything seemed to be fine and now you looking all tensed up" Chantel questioned.

I took one last sip of my drink before throwing it out. "I'm good"

Nah I ain't good though. To be honest I'm a little shook. I didn't think I was ever gonna see Amina again so you can imagine my surprise when I spotted her in Dom's barbecue of all places.

It took one glance of her for all the feelings of excitement and longing I got from being with her a week ago to come back in an instant, but I can tell I looked bad being all touchy feely with Chantel considering the way Amina was looking back at me.

Fuck. This is not how I wanted our reunion to go.

Seeing her arm and arm with Quincy Brown has got my blood pressure rising. This nigga has a reputation of playing around with females and I knew she was probably next on his list.

"You still sulking peanut head? What, Chantel ain't gave you no pussy yet?" Dom joked as he strolled back in our spot with a familiar looking girl on his arm.